Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What does Eve look like?

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Until she shows us a picture, I'm going with this.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

For the record, I have absolute zero complaints about getting nailed by Owen Gray.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

So, am I close?

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I dunno. :D

I always assumed whatever body guys imagine myself with would be wearing a Guy Fawkes mask over the face.

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

;) Trust me, Eve looks better! Ask me how I know.. LoL 😝

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Eve is a beautiful girl

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

How do you know?

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

You should not be concerned with what a dancer looks like-it’s what’s underneath that matters 😜

Profile picture for woodstock
woodstock
•

Eve looks great in street clothes.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

—>“How do you know?”

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Two eyes. Nose in the middle of her face. Two tits. One on the left. One on the right. Same with ass cheeks.

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

@ nicespice Eve and I have known each other for a long time. Even before she got Biggie and Tupac, (Inside joke!). We’ve been on many outings and I also know her three other pussy roommates! All of us fight over Eve’s attention and space on her big bed.. ;)

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Dammit I need to post my nice spice meet up. Such a sexy devilish smile she has 😈

Profile picture for BigPoppa99
BigPoppa99
•

But.. what makes Eve special, is not only her physically fit body. But she’s also a big nerd. ;) Brains and booty!

Profile picture for hump_my_leg_12346
hump_my_leg_12346
•
Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ Nailed it.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

@BigPoppa Yes Eve sounds great. 😁

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m curious about Eve’s looks too. I’m sure she’s a beauty.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Brains? Ok. Now I am intrigued!

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

^ People on the streets call me Cera Bellum.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

👆 a girl with a Good Head Game. What’s not to love ❤️ ?!!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement