Memories

Thursday, May 21, 2020 3:07 PM
So I just went to the very crowded liquor store where the real unsung heroes work. As I was leaving I noticed that the independent coffee shop next door was fully open with lots of people sitting inside enjoying themselves. This is a blatant violation of the law, well not really the law but of the Mussolini-wanna-be governor’s orders. Anyway, I suddenly had a flashback memory from when George Orwell’s work was still naively considered fiction and I recalled a really cute bartender in a strip club (full liquor, all nude, full contact), who every time she saw me she would literally break out into song and sing Judas Priest’s “Breaking the Law”. I don’t know why I had that effect on her but as far as I know, I’m the only one she used to sing “at”. Ahhh the good times. [view link] There I was completely wasted, out of work and down All inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town Feel as though nobody cares if I live or die So I might as well begin to put some action in my life Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law So much for the golden future I can't even start I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue If you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law Breaking the law, breaking the law

1 comment

Your liquor came with some free covid! I mean at this point, fuck it. Everyone who wants to catch covid should just do whatever. Have fun
JamesSD
4 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion