tuscl

Trump and his family used a scam to enrich themselves by defrauding poor people.

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all:

“A federal judge has meanwhile allowed a lawsuit to press ahead that accuses the president and his family business of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme “to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalised people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business and pursue the American dream”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world…

11 comments

• RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Trump has been guilty of the Emoluments Clause since day one, it's really weird that Democrats did use it in his impeachment proceedings. I guess they don't want their own corruptions to be brought up either.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Typical Stalinist stupidity: Equating a failure to dismiss a lawsuit at a very early stage with being found responsible. Emoluments clause, which is meaningless and never used, would also cover the Gropin Granpa, Joe Biden rapist who set up his son to their financial benefit in a foreign country. Cannot wait for President Pence.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “he’s a fuckn theif and you guys know it just don’t want to admit the truth”...”he’s a fuckn con man, always been a con man, and he has you completely bullshitted”...”if you can’t see it I feel sorry for y’all”
    - @Twentyfive on Donal Trump
    - May 18, 2019
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I feel sorry for you in November, Kent. Your babbling idiot Biden is going down.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Oh now don't feel sorry for CJ, he will always have his dick pic collection to cherish and jack off to.
    .... https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7209…
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “The Americans 1% indoctrinates the American people to increase the government’s own power and influence”
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “Indoctrination happens through many channels—entertainment, speeches, and censorship––but its main instrument is the school system.”
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “The American School System may not have figured out how to make students smart and productive, but they can at least make them submissive and obedient.”
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I finally agree with cjkent. Our schools have failed at teaching the value of freedom and how much it cost.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Its President Trump by the way.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "I finally agree with cjkent. Our schools have failed at teaching the value of freedom and how much it cost."

Founder, he's clearly confused on how to troll TUSCL. Do you think someone should tell him that the school system that he just railed against are the spawn of the leftist progressive agenda that he wholeheartedly supports in his oxymoronic posts?

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion