tuscl

Her Eyes Lit Up Real Bright . . .

I was buying dances from this tiny girl and all sudden I see her eyes light up. She was looking at this exceedingly large dancer. The kind I would pay to be rid of. She says that woman is making me hot. Would you buy dances from her and my dances will be free? I shake my head NO!!! She says I would really like to feel her up and you will be getting two for the price of one. I said yes, but I don't like her. She says What? What's not to like she is really BIG.

I enjoyed the rest of my dances with the tiny dancer. And, I enjoyed how her eyes just lit up when she saw what she liked.

15 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Freaky if you ask me. LOL
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Gross, if you ask me ... puts all the wrong thoughts into my own head.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Wow... kind of like "let my friend stick needles into your eyes while I give you the best blowjob you ever had!" Yeah, I'd err on the side of comfort there.

One of the best times I had was taking a dancer friend out on her birthday. She was a tiny Asian (Thai) girl who was VERY into other girls... and we have the same taste in girls, so it's great.

As the evening wore on she was pretty drunk, and we went into a club where her friend (also Asian and petite) worked. So my stripper friend and I are sitting on adjacent stools at the bar, and her equally drunk stripper friend is between us dancing and it's getting very hot - they're tongue kissing, amking out, and I reach down between the dancers legs and she's dripping wet, so I accommodate her with some finger-fucking while she dances until she comes all over my hand. Then it's off with the three of us to VIP. Yowza.

I always say, the best time you can have at a strip club is with a female companion who's also into girls. Or another stripper at the club... provided they share your taste in girls.

O.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    IMO she was trying to help out a dancer friend that wasn't making any money. I have had this pulled on me a few times but never with a really gross chick.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi shadowcat,

Yes, that's what I would think. Except(1)heifers bank at this club--including the heifer that "got her hot" (2)they didn't interact like she does with her other buddies some of whom could definitely use a few mercy dances.

The dancers who can really print money at a club like Tootsies or The Trap generally don't do too well at this club. They need height and blubber in excess to make money with the dominant crowd at this club. Even those dancers who make money with the minority crowd generally seem to envy blubber and big. That is what their peers value generally . . . The really hot girls without all the blubber if they are smart enough or lucky enough will find their way to a different type of club that will value them very highly. VERY HIGHLY.

It is funny some of the hottest dancers *show and leave or stay to hang out ONLY* because they don't feel they can compete with blubber if there aren't customers waiting for them when they arrive. It is just absurd.

• jablake
    17 years ago
    BTW, I ended up getting lucky Sunday after all with a different dancer. :) I didn't see her at work ----mainly just heifers were on parade so I called her up and said where the hell are you I NEED HELP!!! She says she showed, but there where too many big girls and she didn't think she could make any money so she went home. I said but you do very well when I'm there. She says yes if I see whites or the big girls don't show, then I can do well. Bottom line I had a very enjoyable hour at bargain basement prices with a girl who except for the tats would print money at The Trap or at Tootsies. The tats really kill her, but she loves them. If she understood the type of money they cost her, then I wonder if she would still love them. She has absolutely NO idea how hot she is. It is a joke. And she wants to gain blubber. YUK!

• chandler
    17 years ago
    "Blubber yadda yadda blubber yaddda blubber yadda blubber blubber..." Gee, sounds like a real cool place. Where the hell are these clubs anyway? The North Pole?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    With all of the talk about blubber at that club, it gives a whole new meaning to the term "whaling".
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    South Florida. And, it is HOT down here.

My crazy buddy has gone on a LOVE blubber campaign. Because he likes fit hot young girls too much he has been hyping the advantages of ugly women. Such as the blubber butts are smaller where it counts.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

My Haitian barber wanted to introduce me to a "hottie" and I said NO THANK YOU! Immediately he says NO you don't understand, I value small women too. I said that is odd and he is like yes, but that's what I like. His fellow barbers, all Haitians I believe or from the islands, want BLUBBER and BIG! They laugh at those who want small and slim.

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I kind of think that a girl who has a little bit too much in the buttocks department is probably ideal for a lapper. Especially if she's mostly a small, youthful, lithe person, but she has thigh size and natural but small tits (you know the type) then she will have low weight, high cuddle-ability, and also a big firm cushion for grinding in my lap. It's not a great combination, visually, but it can work in tactile manners in the VIP. And when I mean "little bit too much in the buttocks" I don't mean the waggling GIANT crap that passes for "ghetto bootie" nowadays. Just ... a little stockier than usual.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Here is a review by rioboy:

"Reviewed By: rioboy Rating: 1 Tuesday, October 24, 2006
    Stopped in at Angels over this past weekend. Ordered a beer and knew it was a mistake. Giant corpulent hogs fill the stages. Entire establishment is filthy and wreaks of urine. Can not imagine why anyone would go here. To be avoided."

This is EXACTLY the type of review my crazy friend would have given after his first visit to Angels. :) "Giant corpulent hogs" is really being too kind; more like Giant corpulent whales but with rolls of blubber hanging everywhere and large "harpoon" wounds prevalent.

So a month later my crazy friend is driving past Angels and I say STOP, I WANT to see if my buddies are in. He says screw blacks and screw fat blacks- they have NO value- Not even worth fucking. I say whatever, just let me out I'll get a dancer to drive me home if I'm lucky. Then he starts whinning that he tried Angels and the girls would be too expensive even at a $1 for full serice. I try and explain that blubber city isn't always the rule and some of the girls are high value and I love spending money on them. The more money the better. Very grudgingly and pissed he decides to come with me to see if my buddies the hotties are in. He doesn't believe it's true because when he went one time there was nothing but blobs of blubber!

He must of thrown away over $200 spending like a wild man and kept repeating how hot the dancers were. LOL! He went a few more times and surprisingly hit the jackpot everytime. Finally, he says those girls at Angels are too addicting. I can't go anymore or I will start going every day. Thank god I live far away so there isn't the temptation. Whatever. :)

• Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Jablake why did your friend go to what I presume a predominatlely black club if he felt Black dancers have no value? Most clubs like that will have a few big girls but if the majority of the girls are big then I would have to stay away, no matter how high the mileage.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Hi Jpac73,

First off-- my friend although highly intelligent and successful can have some truly extreme views that change daily. Sometimes I think he must be joking or is under some tough pressure or just wants to talk crazy to see my reaction.

He went to the club the first time because I'd been going to the clubs he likes. At that *moment* in time ALL the dancers were HUGE at Angels. Thus, he goes and is completely disgusted because he is seeing only very large black women. I don't like looking at big women, either. He said to me see what you get when spend only $5?! You want quality you have to pay for quality. Those dancers weren't even worth a dollar. Thus, blacks/black dancers are worthless. I tried to explain that sometimes the small girls would show and they could be out of this world HOT. He didn't believe it. He actually thought they were free to go to the upscale clubs and not get stuck in some $5 hellhole. That isn't the case in Miami.

His second visit and subsequent visits were completely different. He seemed like a good luck charm after the first visit.

• jablake
    17 years ago

As far as it being predominately black, I haven't seen a white dancer in years. Perhaps as long as 10 years. Now, I remember. This total hottie --No tats or piercings: My reaction was WOW and I moved in for the quick kill. She was very friendly and spent a bunch of time chatting with me, but wouldn't sell me any dances and claimed that the money was worthless anyway---Her family was rich. She was looking for black men without strings of any kind. She was afraid I might know some of her friends and family. While laughing she commented that despite my age, she could take me home to meet her family without a problem. She really was crazy about the black customers. I loved the way she moved and her personality and especially her looks.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion