tuscl

The sufferings of humans in the lower levels in the cast, class, race systems

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title couldn’t say it all.

The sufferings of humans in the lower levels in the cast, class, race systems throughout almost endless time is irreconcilable with the existence of a creator of 'unbounded' goodness.

17 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    we have not seen the worse yet
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Went hiking saturday afternoon; worked in the yard sunday; on line poker all weekend; Nyrabets; sex; golfing wednesday and thursday. This Government mandated vacation, oops lockdown, is suffering beyond belief.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago

@skibum609

“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.”

I hope you empathize with the reality that we live in a society that operates on unjust systems, a culture where if you're not part of the in-group — be it class, race or gender — your opportunities are fewer, your life is harder, and you'll want to change that oppressive and unjust system.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Our system is merit based to the objective person, and unfair to lazy people.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @skibum609

In America, business profits in our system are in most cases result of collusion, history shows that big business and big government can collude to keep profits flowing to the former and contributions flowing to the latter.

Some in the system will benefit from this criminal form of profit and will defend the system because of it.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that the large fortunes and opulence of Robber Barons, Fat Cats, Capitalist Pigs etc. can be attained just by being an honest hard working person.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    CJ unsurprisingly the inherent value of your post equals the number of actual examples. Nothing but drivel. My youngest brother went from the projects to the 1% based on effort alone. Plenty of self made people out there. You're full of shit and you know I know it. I'll tell senator Pocahontas you said hi.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @skibum609

“Behind every great fortune is an equally great crime” ~ Balzac.

“Every penny is sticky with sweat and blood.”
    — Joseph Goebbels

The numbers don’t lie, the majority of rich people have not always acted within the four corners of the law. For the powerful, crimes are those that others commit.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @C.J. Have you always acted within the four corners of the law ? Are you rich ?
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    On this planet Earth in nature survival of the fittest has been the rule of the day. Humans aren’t really designed live past 38.

Workers need to organize to combat exploitation by the wealthy / upper classes. The establishment had been fighting this for decades. Wake up - the time for workers is now!
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Organize / fight for your workers rights. They have no right just roll over you.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive

Most profits are, in general, explained by one or more of three factors: luck, efficiency, and collusion.

While it is difficult to regard luck as a crime, luck does not reflect merit.

Profits due to efficiency seem like the least problematic case, and collusion seems the clearest case of when fortune coincides with crime.

A variety of cases lie, at least in a dynamic sense, at the intersection of the three conditions.

Unfortunately, history suggests that big business and big government can collude to keep profits flowing to the former and contributions flowing to the latter.

While luck and efficiency may help initiate wealth, the system tolerates connivance, making Balzac’s statement more plausible than it ought to be.

But I digress because on May 13th you wrote:

“I guess on some level I must be an idiot too, because you managed to suck me into responding to you, but I'm done with that, have a nice afternoon”
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Troll
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    CJ I find it apropos when a progressive quotes a Nazi because I see very little difference their between views and government all theory.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @skibum609

“You should decide whether something makes sense by its content, not by the person who says it, regardless of the letters after his name or his title or position in society.”
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Thank you for admitting I was correct.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Skibum609

You are welcome,

It is my duty; not my privilege, to correct he who knows not and doesn't know...

:)
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Much appreciated SJG.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion