tuscl

to predict the future, just look at the past

Sunday, May 10, 2020 7:57 AM
we will recover,,,, just like 1918

4 comments

• bdirect
    4 years ago
    happy mother's day to the ladies,,,,,,, if it wasn"t for mom.....we wouldn't be here
    4 years ago
    You mean some of us will survive/recover ... the Spanish flu of 1918 killed an estimated 50 million. But as long as your not one of those.....
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    “A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.” Stalin I don’t mean to sound heartless but some honest perspective would be helpful IMO. There are currently more than 7.8 billion people in the world. That’s seven billion eight hundred million (7,800,000,000). One million (1,000,000) though a shocking number is still not even a statistical rounding error in the big picture. As of today CoVid-19 deaths worldwide are estimated to be about two hundred eighty-five thousand (285,000). None of that matters when it is someone close to you who dies but we are all going to die eventually. It’s part of life. The hype, fear and panic needs to run its course but the sooner all of the over-reaction and nonsense ends, the better.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Being stupid is I guess as good of an excuse as any, at the present time there are approximately three thousand deaths a day from the Corona Virus, that's the equivalent of ten jumbo jet crashes each and every day, do you really believe the government should just sit by and do nothing SMH BTW my statement applies equally to the shut it all down, as to the I want to be free do what the fuck ever I want consequences be damned. @OP you are correct this too shall pass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion