Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Whew - Coronavirus Is Likely Not Sexually Transmitted

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I can't get COVID from sex, but if she coughs on me I'm screwed?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Cool avatar of two music icons

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

Yeah. Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You think that photo is cool, you should see Juice and I hanging out at a Chinese Buffet.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... Yeah. Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson ..."

And they both passed away much before their time

Profile picture for xpando
xpando
•

You may now return to your normal hepatitis-C transmission.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Only if you inhale, or have your eyes open. Otherwise no problem.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement