tuscl
King Henry VIII
13443 Crenshaw Blvd Hawthorne, CA 90250

Dancers

bmanhaus
California
Wednesday, April 15, 2020 11:33 AM
I wonder what all the dancers are up to and what they're doing for money these days?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Who is that in your avatar?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    β€’
    4 years ago
    They're all on Only Fans. πŸ™„ And some of us aren't delusional and got other jobs in the interim.
  • Eve
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Expect at least one "Where/what are dancers doing now" post per week.
  • bmanhaus
    β€’
    4 years ago
    lol.. ok, I haven't been checking. My avatar has a pic of a Korean starlet named Oh In Hye.
  • wallanon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    King Henry VIII over in LA was a decent club when I visited a couple years back. Hope it makes it through the lockdown. Who knows if she's still around, but that dancer Cakes was the hotness.
  • seancarterjz
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I don’t understand why Jet Strip and Bare are open but KH8 is not! And KH8 always sold food! Something stinks
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Pre-Covid, the other Gardena clubs had closed – I recall someone on TUSCL once posted that sooner-than-later all the Gardena clubs would be closed but the person did not state why – could be the city does not want strip-clubs anymore for w/e reason as has been the case over-the-years in various cities across the country that have killed-off their strip-clubs (gentrification; etc) – often times strip-clubs have agreements signed w/ cities for a certain # of years and depending how the city feels at the time of renegotiating the agreement they may choose to not do so in order to get the strip-club to go away – IDK exactly what the deal is w/ the Gardena clubs but other clubs in other cities have met the fate I’ve described.
  • bmanhaus
    β€’
    2 years ago
    I saw the "for sale" sign outside King Henry - hopefully, someone will reopen the club. Otherwise, it's the end of an era.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion