Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Leticia Bufoni, from Brazil

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

An exclusive for my fellow VIPervs. Enjoy. instagram.com

The husband and kid in the background are a slight buzzkill, but her being a MILF is also kinda hot.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

If my mom looked like that I'd have been breast feeding until I was at least 25.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

She got skills

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Tats, yuck!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Clubber, I didn't even notice the tattoos. Now that you pointed them out, I don't care about the tats. Priorities, brother! porcelain skin, thigh gap, bikini bridge, belly crack, tit jiggle... you have to be drowning in 11/10 pussy to even worry about her tattoos.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Hard pass

Profile picture for FLOrange
FLOrange
•

Paul probably likes it up the ass ^

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She looks good and I'm happy to see that her hips aren't 3 ft wide which seems to be popular in Brazil.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I am amazed I am saying this but wow she is yummy.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I like, although I got a little dizzy watching that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement