tuscl

Any Wannabe Neologists on This Board?

Neologisms wanted for the following:

1. A strip club customer who finds dental braces on an attractive stripper especially exciting.

2. A strip club customer who loves the drug rush experienced by coke high strippers.

3. A male that seeks out women whose breasts harden (almost to rock) during sex play.

a) A woman who breasts harden to the point she requires several breaks in the sex play.

4. A male that seeks out and gets arousel from women who flood/gush (not urine) during sex play.

I did check different resources on the web (including www.educationalsexseries.com ) and here are a few interesting words:

ALLOERASTY: Use of nudity of another person to arouse a partner

ALTOCALCIPHILIA: High heel fetish

Ecdyosis - arousal from removing one's clothes in front of others.

6 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    My attempt:

accenduropapi -- aroused by hardening breast.

From,
    accendo-- to rouse up, arouse, excite, incite.
    duro-- to harden, last, endure.
    papilla-- teat, breast, nipple.

ecdypatron accenduropapi-- strip club customer aroused by hardening breast.

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    No thanks. If anyone ever called me one, I wouldn't know if I had just been complimented or ridiculed. Can we keep it to 3 and 4 letter words?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Some of those words might come in handy if you want to sound like you have a serious illness. I never heard them before and I doubt too many others have either. Just wouldn't want someone looking it up on the internet if you called in sick and told your boss that your doctor said you were suffering from ALTOCALCIPHILIA or one of the others. :)
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Three or four letter words would be a plus. My next best try and it is poor:

cetb---customer excited by tightening breasts
    h'be---condition of hard of breast exhilaration
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hello casualguy,

Apparently, you aren't a scrabble player! :)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Right up my alley! :)

"1. A strip club customer who finds dental braces on an attractive stripper especially exciting."

Orthodontiphiliac.

"2. A strip club customer who loves the drug rush experienced by coke high strippers."

Poppy-popper poppa.

"3. A male that seeks out women whose breasts harden (almost to rock) during sex play."

Porphyromammaralogitiphiliac.

"a) A woman who breasts harden to the point she requires several breaks in the sex play."

Intermittent porphyromammaralogist.

"4. A male that seeks out and gets arousel from women who flood/gush (not urine) during sex play."

Inundatist.

:)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion