tuscl

ARE YOU WORKING ONLINE NOW? COVID CLUB CLOSER

Tzipporah Lola
Champagne and Pink Face$
Monday, March 30, 2020 6:04 PM
Since many of the strip clubs are closed across the States are closed how are you coping? I'm a traveling entertainer so I make the bulk of my money for the year right now. My season starts the end of January to mid May, mostly in Florida (all around), Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ. After that I don't really strip for the rest of the year because I'm in the Cannabis promotion marketing industry in Colorado/New Mexico for the rest of the time. So I wanna know something: 1) Are you on a website or media platform to get by? 2) What sites do you like so far? 3) Have you created an OTC contact list for private dances? 4) Have you teamed up with other Co-dancers to promote or work together on social media platforms? I'm trying to get some ideas to make some extra income while the government figures this shit out. So far I've tried or am waiting for approval for these apps/sites: Phrendly, [view link], [view link], [view link], [view link] & onlyfans. I've updated my Seeking Arrangement & What's Your Price accounts as well. Let's discuss! 💛

3 comments

• nicespice
    •
    4 years ago
    Sounds like you covered the basis for sex work. I’m personally riding it out by taking a lower paid more stable job that there’s no way the government can say will be shut down. Seems like Seeking is a huge buyers market now, but you never know. Camming is probably saturated but hey at the least the customer volume should be there. I’ll probably start camming myself in a few weeks. I’ve definitely noticed a lot of guides dancers have been putting up. I guess check on Reddit and stripperweb. Or maybe someone from this site will chime in too.
  • LinzeeDet
    •
    4 years ago
    Onlyfans Sextpanther Streamate Manyvids Those are sites I recommend
  • Tzipporah Lola
    •
    4 years ago
    @nicespice that's great! I luckily had enough saved for April's rent but I definitely don't have May rent. I've just been writing out 2 business plans I haven't been able to focus on. New Mexico governor just announced a stay at home ordinance extension until April 30th. @linzeedet so after I submitted my applications I was denied bc I don't have a large following(750 followers on either Twitter or Instagram) for adult content. Except Niteflirt. I've been rereading this book called 'The $100 Startup' by Chris Guillebeau and getting my side hustle started. He has a website that's really helpful too. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion