tuscl

Income for workers during shelter in place

goodtimechicago
Washington
Saturday, March 21, 2020 2:08 PM
I know some girls are already doing it but I think onlyfans would be a great place for dancers to make money during this time and provide content to regulars. The problem is most girls have zero idea how what onlyfans really is and how to set it up. Looking at other posts, I see Founder doesn’t have an issue with girls self advertising during this time. Would it make sense to put together a how-to for onlyfans? Or maybe someone with time on their hands could charitably set them up and help girls run it? Just speaking out loud but interested in your guys’ thoughts.

4 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I volunteer your services @goodtimechicago
  • goodtimechicago
    4 years ago
    I don't mind helping them and talk through how to set it up. I'm going to help manage one of my ATF's and could probably take on a couple more, but obviously it would start getting crazy beyond that. Just wanting to help out.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    👍
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Im not sure if if was onlyfans or a site like it where they help promote you and you can add any of your premuim info, but they wanted way too much info to set up an account. Way too big brother for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion