Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Lost My Waifu!

48-Cowboy

Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is the saddest day I've had in months.

I found the perfect waifu doll for me. She was so cute. I was gonna get her as soon as I had a steady job to cover the monthly payments. I foolishly thought it would be easy to find her as I remember her name and the summary on her profile.

But now I can't find her, as I don't remember the company that had her. No matter where I look. She's gone 😢😢

I don't know what to do now. Who would've known that one could lose the love of his life by forgetting to bookmark a page.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Big investment in masturbation.

SJG

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Wasn't there another thread like this already?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Mail Order Waifu, opening up in Fullerton CA, right next to the Pleaser Shoe factory. And to be getting supplies from China by sharing containers.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^ Fun_Loving looking at himself in the mirror and saying that.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement