tuscl

Going commando

So um.... do any of you guys like to go commando so you feel the girls on your let’s say— ‘lap’ better? Or is that just me? Do you think this isn’t even worth doing?

5 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    What, ??!?!?, is this even legal ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    If one likes to get good-contact dances, then for me it's better - but you also need to wear the proper pants or shorts - needs to be a smooth fabric preferably w/ no zipper else the friction b/w the pants and the commando-pipi can be a painful experience - I also prefer for the pants/shorts to be extra-roomy and stretchy so the commando has room/freedom to stretch unencumbered.

If getting-extras in VIP it might not make a difference but I still prefer commando for ease-of-operation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For me it't not just the feel although that's part of it - but having underwear either constrains my erection or makes it troublesome with it getting entangled with the underwear
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I've gone back and forth on this. Papi is right in that you must have pants material that is soft and smooth on your dick. Nothing that causes chafing on da pee pee. I wear super thin material pants that are smooth, and commando feels wonderful during a good lap grind or OTP stick shift. Underwear also just adds one more layer which makes the feel duller. BUT...underwear does help to keep your dick in a set place, and they help prevent chafing since any pants material rubs across it rather than putting friction and rubbing directly on your dick.

Overall I prefer commando these days but it's not that much better feeling than wearing my stretch fiber boxer briefs.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Depends on why you are going to the club...

If it's not to get high-touch dances or more, then suit up and protect the boys.
    If it's to get LDK or more, leave the drawers in your drawer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion