tuscl

NICESPICE HAS RETURNED

Thursday, January 23, 2020 10:55 AM
BLESSED ARE THOU. I KNOW SWEAR AN OATH OF LOYALTY TO VOW TO ONLY SPEND ON YOU. ONE DAY I SHALL SAVE MY DANZEL FROM THESE STRIP CLUB PRISONS. THEN WE SHALL BE FREE TO FROLIC TOGETHER FOREVER AND NEVER TO PART. *Plays flute on one leg*

10 comments

• THEWHITEKNIGHT
    4 years ago
    I SHALL WATCH OVER YOU AS YOU GIVE MANY A LAPDANCE. (I’ll be in the dark corner next to the bathroom, where the door sometimes can hit you if they open too fast, it is what it is)
  • THEBLACKKNIGHT
    4 years ago
    NOT FOR LONG, MUHUHUHAHAHA*cough* aww god...HUHUHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    4 years ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Hmmm. Nicespice has a fucking stalker. @nicespice, make sure you check your windows at night and be certain that you have a full magazine and one in the pipe!
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    4 years ago
    YES NIDAN! LETS US VANQUISH THIS BLACK KNIGHT VERMIN STALKER TOGETHER!!!!
  • codemonkey
    4 years ago
    "and one in the pipe!" And a round in the chamber! 🤪
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    I think nicespice only puts🌲 in the pipe😍 WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Better to talk to people, rather than talking about them. And all the more so when it comes to our forum's women. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    ^ so says the guy who has this at the end of his profile: "Soon to be making hoes fall in love with me everywhere I go" 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    MY LIEGE, IT WOULD BE AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU WATCH AS WE ENGAGE IN LAPDANCERY. AS HER CHAMPION AND YOUR BEST KNIGHT I WILL PURGE HER DANCING DEMONS AND DESIRE TO STIR MY LOINS UNTIL SHE TAKES LEAVE OF IT. IT IS MY DUTY, SIRE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion