tuscl

The new finacial me is weird

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So when i first joined this site almost 10 years ago i was legit a broke ass addicted to the pussy fool. Pay check to pay check pussyfix to pussy fix is how i lived

Now i have a 401k.. A rainy day fund.. Debt free.. A place to live.. Investments and so on

Sure i gsmble and im lucky i haven't turned into a junkie amd went broke over that but i beilieve its because of the investment and business advisor I've learned on risk management and being more responsible with shit

Sure i look into extremely risky shit at times but dont think im a solid fool like i used to be

Talking about maxing out my 401k is boring to talk about.. Its more fun talking about the next home run

I owe the men on this site a lot... Helped me more with getting pussy.. U guys have also hepled me get my shit together finacial wise

5 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @JuiceBox69

You wrote:

“Now i have a 401k.. A rainy day fund.. Debt free.. A place to live.. Investments and so on”

Pics or aren’t happening

And you are welcome.

:)
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    It's not just the financial you that's weird. I think I can speak on behalf of most of us the trans you is pretty weird. lol
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    😂 😂 😂 lol amen brother
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    So’was the old you, but hey it’s your life live it. As you see fit
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion