tuscl

BARE EXPOSURE. NEEEDD HELP

Anyone ever been to this place? trying to throw a Bach Party there. Wondering how the girls look? What types? lot's of white girls? asian? spanish?

anyone that can help please do.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I have never been to Atlantic City and I don't recall any of the regulars on here ever post a comment about it. Just by reading the few reviews, I would pass. Several that were about bachelor parties. Crowded, expensive and too many Bird Dogs. One guy says that the lap dances were high mileage but also says that it is one way contact only. Huh? But I am spoiled by the dancers at my favorite club. You might want to consider having your party elsewhere and hiring pro's to do the entertaining. At my bachelor party, some 30+ years ago, which was held in a private residence, my host hired 2 dancers to serve drinks to the guests topless. At one point they tried to drag me into the bathroom and offered anything. It was prepaid. But I was in love then and passed.
  • sands
    17 years ago
    I hear you. Thanks for the info. Only problem is from other sites they say it's the only good one in Atlantic City. The rest have not been so good. The Reviews also from 2005 are a long time ago even 2006. I was just looking for a more recent update on the girls in that place. I was considering doing something like that with paying some girls to come to the room and stuff in a nice big suite. But I don't know. Really wanna just get a VIP area in a Strip club
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    If you haven't seen it yet watch, "Very bad things." A dark comedy about bachelor Parties in LAS.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I want to hear more about this Bach Party. Do the girls dance to a two-song set of preludes and fugues?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    chandler: It is not a "B" movie. It stars Christan Slatter and Cameron Diaz and if I remember right Kobi Tai as the stripper.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I've been to all the strip clubs in Atlantic City (although not recently) and they were all pretty poor. Don't waste your time. Get in your car, there are much better clubs within an hour's drive.
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    A Bach Party at Bare Exposure. I can hardly wait. I am a big fan of Bach, Beethoven, and Brahms. Combining any one of them with strippers is a dream come true.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'm a Palestrina man, m'self. But the Three Big B's are fine enough. Would love to see more strippers get into traditional Western art music. (Or non-Western, heck, why not! Gamelan strip-tease!)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Better late than never?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion