Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Love hot girls

Dkdalas

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody out there

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah we’re out here and fuck you.

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

Hello sorry I missed your message how are you

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

Why you say fuck you to me

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I'm sorry

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

Well then bring them to me please

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

I just looked at your pictures you are very beautiful

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Do you like my Christmas outfit dk? Maybe we can spend sometime together Chubby's ;)

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

It’s about an hour away but that could be arranged you working New Years eve

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

Yes I like a lot

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Yeah I should be. My dancer name is Coco Pebbles. How big is your dick? And do you have a hairy ass? I love that

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

I don’t believe we are supposed to talk like that I just got on here tonight don’t want to get kicked off

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

No founder doesn't mind. I've said way worse.

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

My ass is but front is smith ass glass. I am average 6 it works lol

Profile picture for Dkdalas
Dkdalas
•

Sorry smooth as glass. Guess I am tired

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Well I’m expensive but maybe on New Years I can let you jerk me off

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This conversation is really gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

Muddy you're going to hell you know that ... Right? Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement