tuscl
Synn Gentlemen's Club
15619 Valley Blvd City of Industry, CA 91744

ROB warning. Mary Jane

Wednesday, December 25, 2019 8:31 PM
Not gonna go into too much detail. Avoid Mary Jane. That's all.

8 comments

• WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you got too high and lost your wallet in the club...or is that something that just happens to me? WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sometimes these ROB alerts are not really ROB cases, just cases of crossed wires. Car to say more? SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    You should go into detail when it comes to ROBs.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Yes, detail. SJG Yes - Yours Is No Disgrace - Live at Beat-Club - 1971 - Remastered [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link]
    5 years ago
    Negotiated services were not provided. After paying for the room, she requested more for service. Also a clean freak. Extremely annoying.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Maybe just a misunderstanding. Sorry that happened. Best if just to display generosity and charm and get a Front Room Makeout Session going. Save booths and back room untill it is time for your own pants to come down. Treat your girl in a totally civilian manner. Should have no problem. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Has this strategy ever actually worked for you in real life or are you talking fantasy again?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ asking me? I have kissed plenty of strippers, even though our above ground clubs are supposed to be no touching. But my greater experience is in AMPs. Kissing is not really on their menu. But for me it has long been standard and then what ensues is mind blowing for both parties. Never talk to your girl in anyway other than a civilian manner. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion