tuscl

First ITC, thank you TUSCLer’s!!!

Drunken Saguaro
In my defense, I was left unsupervised as a child.
First a thank you to all the TUSCL contributors, and especially Founder! My world has changed for the better!

I’m brand new to the site and have been non-stop reading discussions and reviews. Decided to try out the advice at a local club I’ve never been to. OMG! This post is about ITC but I wanted to also introduce myself.

For background, visited a few local clubs between 04’-07’ and never got the point. Didn’t know WTF I was doing and lost interest. Wandered into a Portland SC on a business trip in 2017 and was inspired. Again didn’t know WTF, no extras, etc. For sure had a chance at OTC but in hindsight was too ignorant to ask. Couple SC trips later, including Vegas, and I was hooked, but still no extras/ITC/OTC. At a local club in August 19’ and a friend mentioned extras. Again, I didn’t know WTF. That conversation got me curious, which led me to TUSCL.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Got some tips and tricks, have been reading (and still reading) the shit out of this website, and decided to try an SC. ITC on the first visit, hell yes!

Still trying to figure out the etiquette of discussions, and there is a reason I’m posting in VIP. I will not use strippers names and I’m still debating how detailed I should be. I wrote a review (my first) of the club I visited but I won’t post a link unless someone asks. I’m not here to self-promote or be a douchebag/ asshole/ troll. But I am looking for constructive/ helpful feedback to help further the discussions.

So here we go...

Not trying to rehash the review. Details available if asked.

Walked into a local club I’ve never been to. Early afternoon on a Friday and busier than I expected. Found a seat against the wall. Took a bit to be approached. Turned down one girl for LD. Found a girl I liked on the main stage after a couple performances. Blonde, young, small tits, not my type but figured what the hell. Tipped her after the stage dance, came over, 2 main floor lap dances later I figured out she wasn’t for me.

TUSCL Thank You’s- She’s in my lap and I’m smitten, but based on this site, figured out pretty quickly extras were off the table. Kept my shit together.

She asked about VIP and I said no thanks. She wandered off and I waited for other dancers. A few on the main stage caught my attention, and I thought I might pursue them. Then ‘C’ came over.

TUSCL Thank You’s- I knew pretty damn quickly what was being offered. ‘C’ was a bit older (early 30’s), solid 7, upfront, and sexy. Didn’t take long to figure out the hustle.

‘C’ is Latina, tall, bolts ons but very natural looking, tight ass, nice hips. So, ‘C’ introduces herself, banter back and forth, then asks about a floor dance. Flirty and forward the whole time. Floor dance is on w/ VHM, stick shifting, 2way, etc. Discussed VIP over a 2nd dance and I’m all about it.

TUSCL Thank You’s- Still had my shit together. I knew what we were headed into and I had a plan. Decided right away that if extras were out so was I. And then...

VIP time, no upcharge at this club, wandered in and she chose a private area. I was thinking it would be a low miles to high miles time, but nope! She got down to business asap, UHM and extras. Happy times in 3-4 songs. Dirty talking, she got handsy, HJ, surely could have gone on but I was done.

TUSCL Thank You’s- OMG you guys I don’t know where to start. Armed with the knowledge you guys provided, I knew what to look for, what to avoid, how to try it out, and when I saw what I wanted I knew how to get it.

So here’s the newbie mongers screw ups. Enjoy...

1) I don’t know this site well enough. I have been devouring it. Time will tell. Thank you Founder for the changes. One thing I would say for forums is an ability to forward to new pages. Currently, you can only navigate to one page at a time, but it would be nice to forward to any page you want on the forums.

2) I wore a nice button down shirt, and under the black lights, much of the stitching is lit the fuck up. I looked like a fucking airport runway at night. Not sure if that helped or hurt, but I realized that on my first LD. Figured a fucking 747 was on my lap next. Definitely made me self-conscious. Most definitely looked like a PL, but probably next-level-I’m-a-dumbass PL.

3) Didn’t negotiate VIP prices before hand. Admittedly I was nervous but when ‘C’ was on my lap on the main floor. I should have inquired more. I asked about VIP prices and she quoted me $20 per song w/ 3 song minimum. I didn’t know how to start the conversation on extras. Maybe that will come with time. Still for this trip, super happy with the overall value.

4) In the room, should have counted songs. Frankly once the VIP started I didn’t give a fuck. Extras were on immediately and my TUSCL training went out the window. 3-4 songs and that’s that. She was a pro for sure. Charged more than was quoted but I didn’t care, paid her and tipped her. $120 was asked and I tipped her another $20. $140 total. Assumed extras were in the total (VIP $60 plus etc???) Should I have tipped more?

5) I’m a dumbass, but at least I (mostly) had my shit together. And then this happened. Left VIP, ‘C’ is nice and still friendly. The cocktail napkins she had supplied didn’t stack up, so she went to the ladies room and I to the men’s. I really wanted to buy her a drink after and chat but I needed a reset. I’m in the men’s room and realized after looking in the mirror that I...ahem... had a little more straightening up to do. So go to a stall and place my beer on the toilet paper holder. As I’m gathering TP, beer mug slips off, and in my haste to grab it, I spill half a beer on my already noticeable shirt. I’m soaked, top to bottom. Spent the next 15 minutes trying to un-fuck myself. Felt like an ass. Bolted straight for the parking lot, even though I wanted to by ‘C’ a drink.

Overall, I was blissfully happy with the experience- with the knowledge from TUSCL, with ‘C’, and with myself for not being a total bitch (despite mistakes) (also thanks Subraman for the bitch v asshole discussion). But I also realized I have a lot to learn.

So there it is folks. Hello, happy to be here, thanks again for the advice, and happy mongering.

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Kinda hard to follow - seems you are still trying to get your shit together - slow down - take a deep breath
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... She’s in my lap and I’m smitten, but based on this site, figured out pretty quickly extras were off the table. Kept my shit together ..."

What make you think extras were off the table?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... $120 was asked and I tipped her another $20. $140 total. Assumed extras were in the total (VIP $60 plus etc???) ... Dirty talking, she got handsy, HJ, surely could have gone on but I was done ..."

Kinda confusing - so you got a HJ? That happens in non-extras club and while "technically an extra", not really - so you paid $140 total for a HJ? Was their a house-VIP charge - was the $60 to the house and she kept $80? A HJ deserves a tip but I don't think most TUSCL-vets would pay $140 for a HJ (if I understood you correctly).
  • Drunken Saguaro
    5 years ago
    @Papi Chatted with her for a bit. Young mom, said she had only danced about 7 months. My chair was up against a mirror and she kept looking at herself. I made a comment about that and said she was sexy and said I thought it was hot that she was sneaking a peek. She was embarrassed and talked about being self-conscious. I complimented her more but thought she was a little young/ new to try anything in VIP. Nice gal, and honestly I’m figuring all this out too, so I opted for what I thought was a better opportunity.
  • Drunken Saguaro
    5 years ago
    @Papi- “Kinda confusing - so you got a HJ? That happens in non-extras club and while "technically an extra", not really - so you paid $140 total for a HJ? Was their a house-VIP charge - was the $60 to the house and she kept $80? A HJ deserves a tip but I don't think most TUSCL-vets would pay $140 for a HJ (if I understood you correctly).”

Yes, HJ with what she described as coconut oil. No VIP charge upfront, not sure on house charges but I will ask next time. And yes it was $140. Didn’t get into detail on prices outside of the review but for this thread she said $120 but I hadn’t paid her for the floor before VIP so I assume it was $20 for the floor, $100 for VIP, and then I tipped $20, =$140.

Really on the HJ? I have been missing out on so much! Learning a lot from everyone!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    When it comes to true extras, it's often location location location - clubs/locations/cities w/ true-extras are more the exception than the norm - I'm not up to date w.r.t. AZ clubs (since that is where your review is from) but seems they've kinda been in-flux in the recent-past.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Here in the US we're a bit in the dark-ages when it comes to P4P - some hardcore TUSCLers that have the flexibility go to Tijuana, or Germany, for some real mongering:

https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=3840

https://tuscl.net/reviews.php?listing_id…
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Thanks for sharing your experience & glad it had a happy ending. ;)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I had to laugh at the beer spill. For what it is worth, use that to your advantage next time. I would have owned it, walked out to the bar, find that stripper, told her that she got me so flustered with good feelings that I quivered with joy Nd spilled my beer. Then, I would have offered to by her a drink. Fuck it, who gives a shit if you spill a beer in yourself.

As far as you being able to navigate the extras.... the next time will be easier ... and the one following will be easier yet. After awhile you will not look like a newbie to them and they will know what you are wanting to pay for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - extras are like riding a bike except your dick is out
  • bkkruined
    5 years ago
    Worried about spilling beer on yourself?
    There's this club local to me that doesn't have an ATM, you have to go up to the counter and have them run it.
    So, after I finish with this girl, cleaning up, I assume it's just a dumb mistake on her part, but maybe she thought this was cute for some SS reason, she pulls on the end to take it off for me which empties everything inside on my shirt. And I still need to get cash for her.
    There I am at the counter with this big wet spot on my shirt that smells like cum. Wonderful. Beer's nothing to worry about unless your pulled over on the way home.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    OMG BOOBIES!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE!!!!!!!! NAKED GIRLS!!!! NO WAY!!!!
  • Drunken Saguaro
    5 years ago
    Laughing at myself and appreciating the insights! I will definitely have to own it next time! Funniest damn thing was leaving in daylight and trying not to look like a PL to the other 2-3 PL’s walking in. With my shirt all wet they must have thought they were in for a treat.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    To each their own and with a newbie you do not really know what is "your own" but I would not go to an extras club for a HJ (even if it is usually the least expensive ítem on the menu).

Eventually you learn who does what for how much and the market value of extras.

Good write up and good luck.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm waiting for the Cliff Notes version.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion