tuscl

Kittens vs Dreamgirls Sodo

Posted this in the VIP group, but realized this is a better place.

Looking to compare/contrast these two clubs. If you ha day couple hundred bucks on a free afternoon, where are you going? What about evening?

Seems to me from the reviews - Kittens has so-so looking entertainers, who are great dancers at a good price. Extras are fairly common. The club itself is clean and has a great lap dance area and good VIP.
On the other hand Dreamgirls is expensive, the girls are more uptight, the dances are usually so-so and the VIP is overrated. But what it does have is the hottest dancers in Seattle. The few dancers I follow on IG from both clubs, DG tend to be more attractive. I favor fit Caucasian dancers, big or fake tits, fit but necessarily fat ass. Doesn't mean I won't go for anything else, but this is what I like.

Am I accurate? Let me know if you've been to both. I only get time for a trip once in a while and I usually bring enough cash to make it worth my while, and I don't want to be let down. For my two cents - kittens has been solid. I just wish I could find a stellar 10/10 there.

4 comments

• Checkingthisout5
    5 years ago
    *Not necessarily fat ass
  • Array
    5 years ago
    I went to Dreamgirls last night. See my review. Awesome girls that seemed friendly enough to me, but I agree with all you say otherwise. Trying Kittens this afternoon. I'll let you know what I think.
  • ArtCollege
    5 years ago
    yes, you're accurate. Just choose. Choose wisely.
  • Checkingthisout5
    5 years ago
    Array -
    Saw your review, confirmed my thoughts. It's a shame we can't just have both gorgeous entertainment and low prices :) I'm new to the Seattle scene, so I wonder why. I hear it's the regulators? Not sure though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion