tuscl

A Unicorn?

tbot1102
California
Sunday, December 1, 2019 10:26 AM
I have read a few guys talk about 'unicorns'. In my book a Unicorn would be someone who is atleast an 8 (agree that everyone has a different yardstick...just think of someone who is an 8 for you...not for everyone else included) who agrees to the following -

1. DFK
2. FIV - a special fetish of mine. Even though it's a given that you will have your dick inside of her, having your fingers inside....it's validation that you indeed have explore the 'uncharted' parts of her. I think this is a particularly debauched thing to do.
3. Dine at the pussy - another debauched thing...followed by DFK again!
4. BJ
5. Anal - but that is a far-fetched thing....as people have mentioned...you will have to query a bunch of 8s before you find one who agrees.

I am writing this because I haven't had a girl with whom I indulged in all of the above acts. I will leave out 5....because I have never even asked.

But for the other 4 items, I wish I had done it with some of my best conquests. I find that as I am in a session with a girl, your mind 'settles' for what you have already experienced and doesn't think of the options that you forgot to check-off......later on I have thought about...heck I wish I had gone for FIV with that girl. Oh well...that's HK....you get so much that you are almost overwhelmed.

Would you agree that this is a definition of a Unicorn. I know that there are some over-achievers who get all of the above AND the GFE. But I am speaking about Outliers!

14 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    I have a unicorn
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You need to up the anty on your definition of a unicorn. By your low standards, I have had a few. A unicorn is what is "un-achievable ". Here is my definition :

1- 10 in looks
    2- willing to do every sexual position that I desire
    3- great conversationalist.
    4- intelligent but not arrogant
    5- Will totally ignore all men except me.
    6- Willing to show her unyielding affection toward me in public.
    7- Never argues with me but is not a pushover either.

That is my definition of the perfect woman. And thus my definition of a unicorn.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ll go with the first four of warriors list.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    I think Warrior just defined what a perfect wife would be. This brings the hot/crazy matrix to mind, though under the matrix, a perfect wife doesn't go into the 10 rating area. https://www.reddit.com/r/coolguides/comm…
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    My wife.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    jacej - The list does come close to describing my wife ( before we were married ) . After we were married, not so much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Unicorns are not something I give much thought to - off the top of my head what comes to mind w.r.t. a unicorn is a dancer that is w/o a doubt the absolutely hottest girl in the club even in a club known for good looking dancers - she's basically in a class by herself and one is hard-pressed to find something she's physically deficient in from hair to face to eyes to smile to bod to skin.

I guess what would make her more of a unicorn is if along with the looks I described above, she's also a freak in the sheets.
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    @Warrior - Ha! We're in the same boat!
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Agree with most posted from @Warrior

I would also consider a unicorn, for HK TJ sake, a non Mexican BG. Ie a Columbian, Venezolana, Central American or black girl (Acapulco tend to be darker).
    In London I went to an in-call, mostly all European girls, I picked the one Brazilian - unicorn imo
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    i agree with all the posts
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Unicorn is gonna be to horse like for me. I'm more of a human guy personally.
  • Wheresteve
    5 years ago
    Everything of ur description for a unicorn except anal is standard sessions for most of mongers that spend lots of time in TJ.
    We're talking about 9 and 10s also.
    Obviously not every Chica will be that good but there's plenty that will once u learn it's all YMMV.
    No chicas will provide the service ur requesting without getting to know you and have an interest in you as a person.
    There are many veterans in TJ. Talk to the good ones and you will learn quickly
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    My unicorn is a slim, white skin HK chica with pink pussy, and her skin so soft & smooth that a baby would jealous 😍.
  • BumHip
    5 years ago
    A Unicorn is simple for me to define. A Unicorn will never say "no." That's it. When I am in the mood to really destroy a BG, I have a few drinks with her, and flirt with her, kiss her, and feel her body. When she asks to go upstairs, and I think she is the one, I tell her, OK, but no matter what I ask you do do, you can not say no. You have to do it. I have only had this work out a few times in my mongering life. But man, those memories are still in the spank bank!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion