tuscl
The Treasure Club
7806 Boeing Dr Greensboro, NC 27409

Lmio

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:18 AM
I took a ride in a the lmio for the first time, and had the most crazy time with a beautiful dancer, who begged me not to say her name!!! We had a very fun time, and we laughed and joke, but she also made sure that I was very pleased with me getting a hour ride. Well to be honest that was the first time I have done this, and it wasn't about what I asked for (you know what) before we got the ride, but her beautiful personality. I have heard about her, from some of my friends, and none of them ever got a lmio with her. They felt that she won't go all the way. They said get this girl Kimmie, or a mixed girl who will give you all you want in that limo, in which is not my style. I don't visit these clubs in hope of fast easysex for money, but just becausei enjoy meeting the dancers, and talking and supporting them, when they are professional. Trust me, I am very well in shape and have made a lot of money playing sports most of my life. Anyway one of the bouncers found her for me, and we talked and laughed and I got the limo for a hour because of nice she was. I don't spend money like that, but if there is a connection and it was one there for me, and I have been to a lot of clubs in my 37 years of life, and talked too a lot of women also, but having that one on one is a little different. Anyway, I surprised her with a hour because I told her at the start just 30 minutes. I wanted to see if her attitude would be different because she said that 15 minutes I think is not a lot of time for her to undress and I guess dance and then get dress again. I told her that 15 is good, for now. She didn't get mad or unset like a blonde with a great ass did a long time back because I didn't want to do a 30 or hour limo. Oh she was hot, a little on the large size but I enjoyed our dance, and talk, but I could see in her eyes that she just want to make some fast, big money because she wanted to go out of town for a summer break...lol!!! This was months ago, and when I put the money in her hands to pay for the ride, she almost fell out...lol🤣🤣🤣!!! She this too much for a 15 minute limo and I told her that her beautiful smile and sweet personality is worth more then 15 mins. She was so happy and hugged my neck almost snapping it like those NFL boys who will knocked the fuck out of you!!!! Once in the lmio she was happy and excited that she started undressing before we was off the club parking lot. Lol!!! I told to slow down, and talk about, and she said I have never had this happen before... I said what do you mean baby? She said, talking on a limo ride. I started laughing and said well you are beautiful, and I am down for whatever, but no sometimes I just enjoy good company. It so happens that she was helping her baby sister out with some Bill's problems because she was in a abusive relationship and he try to kill her, and the children. So she needed extra money to help with the sister and the babies. This all came out after I surprised her with a up grade from 15 to 60 minutes. Not like that blonde who was telling me and probably other guys about needing a summer break... some bullshit!!! Probably would have suck me off right there in the club, if not for it being a top notch club with awesome management and a good staff. The managers are great, and one is a woman who they tell me she was once a dancer but now helps those new young girls out a lot... very impressive. We will call my girl special because I not going to tell her name, but did tell her that I would write a review. Oh by the way... the limo ride is awesome when you are doing with very professional females and staff. That is all i going to say about that, please don't take that as she was a easy or something big happen... it was very nice, and I will be back.... great place!!!!

1 comment

• Felliott12
    •
    5 years ago
    Yeah I think so too... I wish you would talk about that hot ass blonde or who you were hanging out with. She sounds amazing!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion