tuscl

Wondering...

Shaniece
not your average exotic entertainer🔥
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:18 AM
...what made you ladies begin dancing? For me it was a lack of cash I had a child was a student and not to mention single I was working at Hooters it was cool but wasn't enough I went to an interview to be a bottle girl when the club owner suggested I try dancing never looked

3 comments

• nicespice
    •
    5 years ago
    I had gone back and fourth considering it since I was 19. Especially after I went into the club as a customer, had a few lap dances, and enjoyed it. Thought about it more seriously when I was 21 and I bought a Strip and Grow Rich course. When I was 22, I hung out with an old high school friend who had recently started dancing. At the age of 22, during January of 2016, I went to the club where she was working with her, and began my first ever shift.
  • CocoPrincess
    •
    5 years ago
    Im still a college student so I started for the money, I pay out of state tuition. Never something I saw myself doing, but my job closed and didn't tell any employees anything and left without paying us two checks. I made $14 (pity dollars) my first night ever and I was beyond nervous, went back a few weeks later and did way better.
  • Ruby3456
    •
    a year ago
    I never saw myself doing this. I was intrigued. After my divorce, I needed extra income and I took pole dancing and Floor work classes and I love it. I went for an amateur night and loved it. I auditioned at a local club and enjoyed it. I’m in my 30s and thought I’m too old. I’ve been dancing for a month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion