tuscl

Great ITC that led to OTC!!

latinalover69
California
Friday, November 8, 2019 9:40 PM
So to cut to the chase, my first visit with A was amazing, a CBJ fer a hunsky. Dang! She was def in to me and was very friendly. My 2nd visit started out as a CBJ but she said she would Fuk me for the same price $100. I passed but after about a minute I said hey if yer pussy is wet go ahead and jump on. She sez "My pussy is always wet". So she jumps on. She was def horny. Amazing time banging with this 1/2 Mexicana/Middle Eastern slim but curvy, natural full C cups, luscious assed, olive skinned, dark gorgeous hair, great smile, 24 yo smoke show. Did not cum but was not disappointed. Lucky for me she likes sophisticated older gents with cash money to spend. At this point I was focused on OTC where we could take our time privately. So a few days later I txt her hey lets get together maybe outside da club. She txed bak and was def in to that. So booked a room a few days later and it's on! Anyways she finally shows up and we go get sushi. Super fun flirty sexy dinner. Walk back to the room and she proceeds to go shower and shave the coochie fer like 1/2 hour. Haha. Comes out in a bikini and sits on my lap and it's on. I was raging testosterone after the anticipation of spending time wit this hottie and everything was on fire. Had a great time, spent the night, no morning nookie unfortunately but whatevs she had to boogie. Best OTC of my career.

3 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    sounds like a great experience!
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    Nice! What was the damage for OTC $$$?
  • latinalover69
    5 years ago
    was not cheap. room $200. Dinner $150. Dancer $400. But she ubered in and out 45 min each way prolly $50 each way. But it was an extended no rush overnighter so all in all it was worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion