tuscl

How do you "repeatedly" rape a stripper ITC private room?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Texas man was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly raped a dancer at a Taylor County strip club after asking for a private dance, a report said.

Police were able to track down Zachary Lee Johnson, 28, after they were given his phone number from another dancer, the Dallas Morning News reported.

The alleged incident occurred at Cloud 9 in the early morning hours on Wednesday. He is accused to repeatedly raping the woman in one of the club’s rooms, the report said. Police said the woman was eventually able to flee.

He was charged with one count of sexual assault and released on $30,000 bond, the report said. It is not clear if he has a lawyer.

5 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    WHDH in Texas:

"Johnson reportedly requested a private dance from the victim shortly before 2 a.m., pushed her against a wall, and forced her to have sexual intercourse several times, according to a police report obtained by the newspaper."

Several times... it's not complex.

Anyway, fuck that guy. I hope he never sees daylight again.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Rape...rinse...repeat
  • boomer79
    5 years ago
    That’s terrible although yeah the multiple times confuses me. Hard to have that much privacy for that long. If true they should send him away.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    She should have just used her teeth. Chomp the PRICK’S dick off and spit it into his lap!
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    Why are you guys trying to pick apart the language? It's a report in a newspaper.

A woman was raped in a strip club, that is absolutely deplorable. It's terrible that sexual assault is a legitimate risk for strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion