tuscl
Scores Las Vegas
2995 S Highland Dr Las Vegas, NV 89109

These girls are old and fat (also an update on the valet situation)

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:35 PM
Wow, these guys really don't want to make money. There were a bunch of signs when I drove onto the lot that said valet parking only so I drove down the street and parked in one of the lots in front of a bunch of businesses that were closed for the night and walked back to the club. The guy at the front of the club asked how I got there and I told him I drove and he said I have to valet my car. I should have straight up left there but I really wanted to check out the club again to see if it improved so I walked back to my car and parked in their lot. I didn't want them touching my car and they let me pick a spot but they still requested my keys. I was in a rental vehicle and had two separate key chains, so I just gave them the other set of keys and locked my car so they couldn't do anything with it. They didn't charge me for valet or anything but the whole process was annoying. They scanned my ID and let me in for free as I was local. They also gave me a wristband which reduced the cost of the $9 Diet Coke down to $5. The front desk girl said there were 13 girls working and none of them interested me. Most if not all of them were pretty fat or had a gut and some of these girls were really old. One of the pushier girls even tried to grope my dick but for some reason, I stopped her and batted her hand away like I was a high-class ROB stripper. I mean, I'm a slutty dude, if some girl wants to come feel me up, I'm not going to stop her. That's how fat and unattractive these girls were that they could get me to be protective of my dick. I left as soon as I finished my drink.

1 comment

• Fish Of The Day
    2 years ago
    Had me laughing and cringing at the same time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion