tuscl

MockTruck is on the loose

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers

3 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    A Florida man chases people around Walmart with fresh turd from toilet
    BY ELOISE WILLIAMS ON OCTOBER 10, 2019 • ( 6 COMMENTS )
    A Florida man in a Walmart chased people around the store with poop and kissed the poop like a snickers bar before being arrested by authorities.

floridam n
    Source: Smoking Gun

Bystanders of a local Walmart in southern Florida said a man raided the women’s bathroom for poop. A lady said that she was in the bathroom with her daughter when a distraught looking man busted in the stall next to her screaming incomprehensible words. Before she knew it, he had a fresh turd in his hand and proceeded to wave it around like a wand.

The Florida man continued his escapade with his new fresh brown friend outside of the bathroom in the local Walmart. The man started to chase innocent shoppers with the fresh turd.

“I didn’t know what was going on,” local Walmart shopper Cody Roland said. “I was just minding my own business then a man with a fresh turd started to chase me. I haven’t been that scared in ages.”

After chasing several individuals in the Walmart, the man started to kiss the turd.

“He was kissing the turd like it was a snickers bar,” local Walmart shopper Cody Roland told us. “It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen.”

The turd wizard was arrested this afternoon and is awaiting trial for disturbing the peace.

• mucktruck
    5 years ago
    Oh shit
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Horrible reporting! Fresh turd is mentioned several times in the article - and no proof confirming the actual freshness is provided!

And, I also doubt he’s a real wizard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion