tuscl

I'm a student, and wondered...

Shaniece
not your average exotic entertainer🔥
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 12:50 PM
...how many of the dancers are also students How do you balance school dancing and a social life After I leave school I just want to do my homework and rest so I can get ready to dance at night only day I don't dance is Sunday

3 comments

• DamnNiccy
    •
    5 years ago
    How many credits are you taking, does your school offer Hybrid? My social life is 0 but I have 2 of days heavy school, so i have more free days . I think you should keep Sunday open for yourself If you want a buddy when you're LA let me know I'm really new to dancing
  • nicespice
    •
    5 years ago
    I graduated last May but I’ve danced while going to school before. It helped with making tuition payments too once I had to start paying out of pocket. As far as balancing both...what’s the structure of your club? When I was going to school, I was in a relaxed environment where I could show up whenever I wanted and leave whenever I wanted. Oftentimes, my goal was really just to make $200-$300 and gtfo. But from what I’ve gathered Cali is a whole different animal. Tbh you may have to drop LA as a common commute destination if you wanna focus more on school and a social life. (And networking and all)
  • PinkSugarDoll
    •
    5 years ago
    I lived in Seattle when i was in school and our house fee was $160 at the time so if you only have a few hours to work because you’re busy with school, that’s really limiting. During school I had no classes on Fridays and Saturdays and at the end of my last year I decided would work open to close on Fri and Sat and then take Sunday to do all my assignments. I liked that the best, i could use my other free time Mon to Thurs to work out, which is what I actually want to do instead of going to work. In other quarters where I had a break in my classes and then a night class I would sometimes go to class, then on my break go to work and make my house fee, go back to school for my night class and then go back to work for the night. My best advice is get a routine, whatever it is, don’t give up, it will pay off when you are done. I have zero student debt and two degrees because I worked hard. Also because I did all the school but the assigned reading but that’s another story lol. 😎😎 gL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion