tuscl

Where do you start as a stripper ?

I’m from Nyc and really want to get into it but don’t know what to do and where to start

9 comments

• mark94
    5 years ago
    Go to Stripperweb and ask them if you want serious answers. That’s where to start.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Good freaking lord. The requests for NYC club intel is STILL buzzing. It’s like strippers from all over knew Muddy was coming into town and had to make way for him or something.

Anyways, you’re in luck. Stripperweb doesn’t always have the best intel, but I trust the credibility of the NYC based dancers on that site. Search through the posting history of the users arielbriel and Adelina. Arielbriel is especially nice and likes being helpful, so I’d recommend sending her a PM with photos of yourself. She can help steer you to a club that should be the right fit.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Heck, go through the first two pages in the “club chat” section of that site. I think there’s like 5-7 NYC based threads in there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Start with stripperweb, but come here to get the uncensored and unmoderated reality of what customers actually want and get in strip clubs. Stripperweb strippers do not represent nor fully elaborate the reality of the business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You can start by visiting some clubs as a custy (have your BF or guy-friend go w/ you) - see what is like - talk to some of the girls - perhaps get a part-time job as a waitress at a club so you can see/learn how they operate - perhaps it may be better to start at a small-club where competition is not as fierce
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Wait. Who are you people and what have you done with the *real* TUSCLers?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    kleo, look to your local clubs. Go into them, and see how it goes.

Eventually you will pick a club and audition.

SJG
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    WTF has happened to this discussion board? There used to only be one proper TUSCL answer to this question: "Show us your tits!"

Once we get a good look at at them we can advise you of the best type of club for you to work at so that we can get a good feel, and hopefully taste, of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion