tuscl

Clubs in Knoxville?

Hey everyone! So I have been dancing in Knoxville for a couple, I am originally from Michigan and danced there for a few years. What club here is your favorite to visit and why? I would like to get some ideas to throw at the owner here to spice things up. I work at the emerald and I love it, but I don’t want things to become stagnant. I feel like this club has so much potential. I definitely favor this club over the other ones here. I worked at the ball for a week and the energy at that place is off! Never tried mouses eat but haven’t heard much good about it.

23 comments

• maddieEmerald
    5 years ago
    Sorry about the typos!🤦‍♀️
  • Justaguy134
    5 years ago
    I have to say the Emerald Club is the best club in Knoxville hands down. Honestly the only way to make it better would be to allow more contact during private dances:-) Mouses Ear is horrible, the private dances are out in the open and they have very strict rules. I’ll never go there again. MTMs is a lot of fun based on the fact that you can touch and there’s lots of contact....but they don’t get naked. Emerald club isn’t too strict though. It is definitely a lot of fun:-)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I porbably should be more thankful that the clubs around here are closer to brothels than strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't live nor club in Tennessee - but from what I've heard it's lame b/c of strict no-contact laws - strip-clubs are an expensive hobby - why go drop $200 where you can't even touch the dancers or they touch you during a dance - one is basically paying to be frustrated instead of satisfied.

One good way to improve the club would be to move it to Florida where they don't have as draconian club laws.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I thought Knoxville was Kentucky not, Tennessee ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I believe Tennessee bought it from Kentucky last year
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Like Greenland maybe 😂
  • maddieEmerald
    5 years ago
    Compared to Florida and Michigan, Tennessee clubs are pretty damn strict, but comparing all the Knoxville clubs, the Emerald wins hands down, line up is usually really good, the woman are great and we all get along besides your occasional spat due to overindulged drinking. The dances are definitely way more lenient verses the Ball that throws guys out for moving a hand from one spot to another on the chair arm, or breathing wrong on a girl.🤣 If you want a night filled with fun and hot woman this is the place to be, if you want cheap sex followed by STD’s then this isn’t the place for you.
  • SmashingHoes
    4 years ago
    ALL of the Tennesee strip clubs are terrible due to the no contact laws enacted by the Bible Thumpers (who engage in their own questionable behaviors behind close doors).

I get it that you're trying to increase business for yourself and the club
  • maddieEmerald
    4 years ago
    Your totally right about the hypocrisy from the Bible thumpers(I bet half go into clubs themselves!) Luckily the club I work at doesn’t let that ruin the fun we can all potentially have. Of course extras aren’t really a thing and take out is frowned upon but that’s basically any club in America or so they say at least. I have worked at multiple clubs in 10 states and all of them have frowned upon extras and actually other states have had bouncers who make rounds and cameras in your face, I don’t think the emerald even has cameras back there. I have dealt with bouncers saying “don’t touch” in just about every club I have worked at besides the obvious Miami, Detroit/Jackson Michigan and Chicago clubs.
  • SmashingHoes
    4 years ago
    I have friends in Nashville and they say it's a waste of time down there for strip clubs. The benchmark that they used was the ATL and Nashville was a complete 360 from what they were accustomed to in the ATL aka the land of milk and honey.
  • maddieEmerald
    4 years ago
    Atlanta is a different world but even that depends on which club you go to, magic city or follies is almost guarantee score. But I still made a ton of money in ATL without offering anything extra, I’ve heard a lot of guys say they just appreciate my good convo and intelligence, I’ll take it😎. Nashville sucks, that’s no secret, the 3 ft rule and rail around the stage that forces customers to throw the money is insane, but apparently girls do well in Nashville, I suppose from these poor guys who don’t know any better.
  • SmashingHoes
    4 years ago
    Magic City is overrated in my mind. It's a tourist trap for people who dont know any better. I would not say it was a guaranteed score as you put it, which indicates to me that you really haven't been there and are judging off hearsey. No one really does lap dances and people are more inclined to make it rain.

Strokers, Pin Ups, Roosters and Blue Flame were my type of spots where there was end table ass along with a certain hood vibe.i went to Cheetahs once but it was too pretentious for my taste and there were a lack of PAWGs or thick ass dancers there.

• maddieEmerald
    4 years ago
    Your correct, I haven’t been to MC, I just know a couple dancers who work there from time to time who offer takeout. Every club on this planet has at least one dancer who will offer that. But follies I have been to and got asked multiple times if I did anything else like it was the norm or something. I heard cheetahs was more of a burlesque type club, so that doesn’t sound like my cup of tea either. Usually big cities the dancers have a whole lot more competition which makes them more open minded to other ways of making money. That’s why I do like where I am at because I don’t feel obligated to do anything I’m not comfortable with and still do quite well.
  • maddieEmerald
    3 years ago
    @skibum609…Have you ever been to a brothel? If so you would know your comment about Knox clubs being closer to brothels than stripclubs couldn’t be further from the truth. They ALL have someone monitoring the dances the entire time, and I have never found a used condom or condom wrapper on the floor in any of the clubs here. Sadly I have worked at clubs in Detroit back years ago and THOSE clubs are brothels. I would see multiple empty condom wrappers on the floor and get asked my price anytime I worked, which was why I would travel far away from Detroit to dance because I couldn’t deal with people asking for a blowjob(no I never partake, not then, not now.) These clubs are great for people who enjoy a good show and decent mileage dances. But as far as getting more than that you would be hard pressed, unless you run into someone trying to feed a drug habit and she offers takeout, and those girls get ran out quick!
  • maddieEmerald
    3 years ago
    Ah I see his location is Massachusetts lol. I figured we were still talking about the Emerald club.
  • Roxmitten
    3 years ago
    I am in Knoxville some at least nearby… my son goes to college near Knoxville. I have only been to one club. The Ball. You get beers next door and bring them in. The talent is not equal to many other places I have been. And the rules are very strict. There is little privacy. But I found the talent, bar tender and bouncers to be very nice.
  • maddieEmerald
    3 years ago
    Also, I always try to get customers to post honest reviews about their experience here, good or bad, I think we could all thrive on a little constructive criticism. I am glad people on here call out the fake reviews, nothings more annoying than a dancer posting a review about herself while posing as a customer. I am all about making your money and promoting yourself, but be genuine about it so people can make an informed decision about if they want to spend their money on you.
  • maddieEmerald
    3 years ago
    @Roxmitten…You Should expand your club travels all over knox! All the clubs here have so much to offer but in unique ways. Personally I love the emerald. I have worked all the clubs here, I am not a fan of the ball, you can read my review on google reviews and it will explain why. The emerald has a huge lineup of sexy, talented and diverse women, and we won’t hassle you, but we will certainly put it out there if you want to have some fun!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Scrub doesn't really care about fake reviews, like many here his focus is on how much drama can be created, I don't know if you got my joke earlier on this thread about Knoxville being in Kentucky but if you didn't it was me kidding you .
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    wah wah wah little scrubbies's feelings are hurt
    Suck it up gumball
  • maddieEmerald
    3 years ago
    Haha! This got interesting! Also thank you for the supportive comments, let’s all remember, at the end of the day we all(yes even me lol)enjoy the same things, tits n ass, so you guys already have that common ground otherwise none of you would be here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well ... that escalated quickly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion