tuscl

Sugardaddie.com

letsgetstarted
New Jersey
Thursday, October 3, 2019 1:39 PM
Any luck with this site? I've been a member for years and I have met only a few over that time, but it seems less about the arrangement and more about take me to dinner and vacation. Which I have no interest in. I don't have a picture and unlike SA they won't let you post a fake or partially hidden one. I think that is a big negative on that site, again not so on SA. Anybody have experience?

3 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Just took a quick look and signed up - but stopped short of paying. Not impressed with the site - search tool does not allow for geo areas less than 50 miles. In Los Angeles that's worse than useless. The few profiles I viewed looked superficial. They only seem to accept (require?) a head shot and the pic gets forced into a square frame even if the pic size is not square. As a result the pics get distorted. Costs are similar to Seeking. But membership is substantially less and my sense (after an admittedly cursory review) is that it's more like SecretBenefits or [view link] - aka just a money suck. Pass.
  • letsgetstarted
    5 years ago
    Yeah, that less than 50 miles is a pain. Here in NJ, that includes Philly and NYC. No use to me.
  • Shaniece
    5 years ago
    Yeah I've been a member still am haven't had any luck. I think the problem is the serious users who have matches with someone the travel distance is too far for regular encounters.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion