Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Lauren

Machuck

Massachusetts

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does anyone know where Lauren went. She seemed to have disappeared. She was an awesome dancer.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

I met her once in June. She came in Thursday for the evening shift. I would have been interested in taking her for a spin in the CR but Nicolette had already worn me out. Unfortunately I live in FL and haven't been back since.

Profile picture for BitCoinHodler
BitCoinHodler
•

I think she's the really petite girl mid 20s? I think I saw her there on Saturday day shift in late September, assuming that's her.

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

Saw her last Friday Drunk and loud

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

In the past two weeks I was there on aTuesday, a Thursday and a Friday and I saw her each time. She was much better behaved than previously.

Profile picture for bricoates
bricoates
•

How is she in the CR?

Profile picture for OldWhiteGuy
OldWhiteGuy
•

Saw her yesterday

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement