Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Cali still dance here?

bs786

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Does anybody know if Cali still dances here, and if so what days she usually works? I know she’s not a favorite on this board, but I’ve always enjoyed her and haven’t seen her last few times I’ve been.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Hungryhunnypot
Hungryhunnypot
•

I saw her there on Sunday during the dayshift.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Thanks for the post OP Cali. Business slow?

Profile picture for bs786
bs786
•

Lmao, knew for certain someone would say that. This board is so weird.

Yes, great advertisement for her pointing out she’s not a favorite of the board. Then I don’t even say when I work.

Nah man, just trying to figure out when a stripper I seem to like more than the average poster is in the club or if she even works there anymore.

Profile picture for bs786
bs786
•

Anybody know if she does day shift thursdays? Was thinking of heading to the club then

Profile picture for Steviejanowski69
Steviejanowski69
•

I’m pretty sure there’s a newer Cali. This girl is younger, taller, and thinner and wore glasses the few times I saw her. Not sure if ethnicity but has nice brown skin.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement