misterwonderful in phx.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i’m visiting some family. and thinking of hitting a club or two tonight. probably sugar44 and hiliter.
or maybe christie’s might be better?
might do a entry level lap dance. :)

then tomorrow afternoon drive to tj.

12 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i have not been to any of these three ever.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Nothing on this either two but I would definitely go Hi liter personally. Christie’s is a way nicer club and appropriately sized unlike hiliter. But it’s kind of dark and I just felt like the girls weren’t as hot as they first appear over there. Hotter girls at HL just me. Sugar-44 if you like chit chatting. You can find a hottie there but across the board much worse talent wise then the other two mentioned.

Good thing about all this prices are pretty good in Phoenix. Two others you might consider Bourbon Street. Hot girls and a really cool club ambiance you feel like your in a James Bond intro. And Le Girls has really good talent with lower mileage. The whole lineup are basically sophomores at ASU.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Just my 2 cents but I’m sure the Phoenix crew will be in here shortly with much better recs. Some towns don’t have any TUSCL regulars in them. Phoenix is not one of towns.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Following this thread - gonna be in PHX on Tue and thinking of going out after dinner to see what there is in town. Never hit a SC in PHX.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Christie’s has better looking girls than Hiliter, and so does BSC. I’d hit BSC and then Christie’s for eye candy and decent lap dances. For some better fun use the VIP at Hiliter and Sugar44. Not as good looking but maybe you’ll find what you want, maybe even some takeout if you got game.

There are some lower level clubs that give a ghetto vibe. I’d avoid the rest and stick to the clubs I mentioned.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i was at bsc a couple of years ago. it’s ok.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Tonight...… Given that you seem like a COI/TJ monger, I'd say your 1st 2 choices are good, with the caveat that Hi Liter transforms from a OWG afternoon zone into a more hood/gangbanger zone after dark. Go ahead, get your yolo moment on.

As for Christies- do you mean the 32nd St location ( has it reopened yet ?) or the Tempe club next to Waffle House ? The later has more a regular nightclub lean to it vs a club that caters to hardcore mongers.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    BSC or HL are good choices. Try one of those out. It’s a short drive between the two if the first choice doesn’t work out. It’s still summer, so you’ll need to drive to San Diego if you want to see our top talent.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    thanks for the advice!
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    I missed you Mr. Wonderful! Sorry, maybe next time when you come into the PHX!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i didn't make it out to any phx clubs. hung out with family. so... maybe during the winter.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Copy that. Next time PM me when you are coming to town and I will show you around!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion