tuscl
Fantasy's
962 W Commerce Dr Traverse City, MI 49685

Outside the club action...

Monday, September 9, 2019 7:59 AM
Does anybody know if any of the dancers (past or present) are down for outside the club action? Please share any info, or stories or gossip you've heard.

8 comments

• BlackPipeLaya
    4 years ago
    I been dropping in on this club for 7-8 years whenever I'm up from the D visiting friends. Not much OTC available there these days, but a few years ago chicks like "J", "V" and "P" (I think you'll know who I mean just by their first initial) were always DTF. If you're interested in any of the current talent, just ask them.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Girl have seen sometime 11 yrwants meetup w me. Covid risk has been a barrier for me. It is not worth risk of covid which is a killer and a maimer. Our country has suffered inept selfish leadership and incompetent handling of the crises. When I watched the protestors on tv I don’t give a shit about the issue - sos - guy does not behave or stay out of trouble but commits infraction, gets in hassle w cop then gets killed. In watching the scantily clad women protestors wondered if they out looking for bbc- wonder how many of them got pg or got hiv or covid.
  • JLowe
    3 years ago
    What was the name of the thin blonde that had the trailer out in Grawn? Awesome dancer...anybody remember? Don't know if she still works there, but she was down. Heard the club is reopening this week. Have to stop in and see what's available.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    No they hate outside the club action . Don't be that guy who presses good girls to go beyond their natural boundaries.
  • JLowe
    3 years ago
    "Good girls"...that's funny. And, I didn't press, she propositioned me. Not the only girl in there who has. The club has been shutdown because of covid for the last 16 months and is reopening this week, so "bumping a 2 year old thread" seemed relevant. ✌
  • whirlwind
    3 years ago
    JLowe...perhaps PHX? (Google if that clue isn't obvious enough)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Yeah, it's a bit different now that club-specific discussions now appear in the overall "Discussions" feed. It brings to attention a lot of threads that used to exist off the radar. That said, connecting dancers by name to extras (including OTC) is not a great practice, both from the perspective of dancer privacy as well as the fact that these threads are open to the public. Posts from here, SCL, and USASG have all been cited in news reporting about the evils of strip clubs. And those stories often lead to police action. So, if you've got a good thing going, and you want to keep it going, maybe exchange information like this via PM.
  • BlackPipeLaya
    3 years ago
    whirlwind, I think a LOT of people "Googled" PHX...lol. 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion