tuscl

Oasis Philly

Neobwh
Maryland
Tuesday, September 3, 2019 4:32 PM
Anyone with new intel on Oasis in philly? I know under new ownership - new website says free cover Sunday to Wednesday - assume that means there is a daytime cover Thursday - Saturday. Usually go day shift and never a cover till 7. Updates appreciated!

5 comments

• pcpunk
    5 years ago
    Still the same vibe. 15 min VIP now 160.
  • RandomName111
    5 years ago
    Excellent news! I made my first trip there a couple of weeks before the change and had a blast. Was bummed that it might be going away, or the fun would at least. You never know with new ownership.
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    My intel has told me that they have fired several girls who were extra friendly. Cover has been reduced from 10 dollars to 5 dollars on Thursday, Fridays and Saturday.
  • Neobwh
    5 years ago
    Been there this week - my girl said nothing changed and she’s very very friendly. Proved it to me in the VIP. Not sure if girls fired - maybe the Brazilian contingent?
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    ATF Hazel was fired but not for extras...heard she was fighting/threatening for having her stuff stolen. Turns out Sassy was holding it for her but it was too late, the new female manager could not unhear the threats... Recent visits and others reviews seem to point to things being the same,,,for now!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion