Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

9 things you didn’t know about Tampa strip clubs

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Story and photos: You love the last photo. :)

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for speedlimt39
speedlimt39
•

Now she shows commitment.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Great read SC. Tampa is definitely a spot I would love to check out here in the near future

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I lived in Tampa for a few years back in the 90's. Great memories of the Tanga Lounge.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

I'd bet most here weren't even on this earth during that time. I often went to Tampa for work during those days and was a bit affected by it all!

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

How about a link where you don't have to subscribe to read past 1st paragraph.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just tried the link again. It stuttered for a couple of seconds but worked.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

I love the last photo of the girl bending over to show the judge that bikini bottoms were not too revealing. I can nearly hear the lawyer saying, "I'd like to submit this crotch shot into evidence."

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Interesting Tampa history. That last photo is great. I did a double take to make sure I saw what I saw - lol!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Love the sign on the burger joint.

'Topless Waitresess", lol. 😂

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

The Judge in that last photo is just taking it all in. LOL.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :) :) :)

Yes indeed!

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement