Thursday, August 29, 2019 11:51 AM
Story and photos: You love the last photo. :) [view link]

13 comments

• speedlimt39
    5 years ago
    Now she shows commitment.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Great read SC. Tampa is definitely a spot I would love to check out here in the near future
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I lived in Tampa for a few years back in the 90's. Great memories of the Tanga Lounge.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes that last picture is something! SJG Garbage - Stupid Girl (live Paris) [view link] Only Happy When It Rains [view link] Live On Letterman [view link] I Think I'm Paranoid and Push It [view link] Push It [view link] The World Is Not Enough [view link] This Is Not My Idea [view link]
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc, I'd bet most here weren't even on this earth during that time. I often went to Tampa for work during those days and was a bit affected by it all!
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    How about a link where you don't have to subscribe to read past 1st paragraph.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I just tried the link again. It stuttered for a couple of seconds but worked.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I love the last photo of the girl bending over to show the judge that bikini bottoms were not too revealing. I can nearly hear the lawyer saying, "I'd like to submit this crotch shot into evidence."
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Interesting Tampa history. That last photo is great. I did a double take to make sure I saw what I saw - lol!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Love the sign on the burger joint. 'Topless Waitresess", lol. 😂
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    The Judge in that last photo is just taking it all in. LOL.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :) :) :) Yes indeed! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion