Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Comment submission issue

gSteph
gStephVIP14284

The view from the other side of the room

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Twice in the last couple of days I've had a comment not upload completely.

In both cases, I copy/pasted a few words from someone else's comment, then added my two cents.

And once posted, only the few words that were copy/pasted uploaded.

Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have this problem? (Windows 10, desktop computer)

Replies (3)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Yeah I've this issue many. I think it has to do with the way embedded web links are parsed and truncated.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Thanks. That's easy enough to avoid.

Damm annoying to type out a thought and have it disappear.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Thanks @heaving.

Appreciate the "checking under the hood" you did.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement