tuscl

Ft Wayne IN sex turism.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

5 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK! LEADS TO RANSOMWARE PAGE.

Shadowcat - WTF??
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Worked fine for me.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Worked fine for me too.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Not sure the council member against the club choose his words carefully with that final quote..."It could swing one way or the other,"
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Generally at swingers clubs they do encourage people to do as much as possible with no privacy or only partial privacy. Not everyone goes for this, but with those that do, it really does loosen the entire crowd up.

Strip clubs are supposed to be cabaret shows. And if there is mileage or contact, then that is "audience participation" When it is all back room, that spoils it because you don't have the required intimate rapport with your girl.

So FRMOS are the best way to start.

SJG

After the swimming pool stuff; check out the girl playing the electric mandolin! I guess she is wearing a flapper dress, unhindered by a bra. Like her big tits. Looks rather tall. And I love the full thighs. Anyone know who she is? Would not be easy to assemble a group of musicians who could play this so well, so much like the original recording. But I really like that one girl. My tastes have changed, post marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsYenrhb…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion