tuscl

Average Spent on CF

samiel
DFW, Texas
How much do you spend on average per session with your CF? Also, how much do think your CF is happy with each session?

I have many dancers that I like and will get dances with, but generally I'll have a CF that day, week, or month. I typically spend anywhere from $100-200 on her each time I see her. Generally she seems happy to get $100 and will even make sure she's working when I visit (lest other dancers catch me).

If a dancer is working at multiple clubs, can it really be worth it to her to come to whatever club I'll be at for $100? I mean if it's guaranteed money I guess that's something. It's even stranger to me that some will meet OTC for $100-200 when they might be able to make more ITC.

So maybe the question is also, if you're a regular for a dancer, does she care how much you're spending on her to a certain point and how much is that point with your CF?

29 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yeah that’s about what do $100-200 they’ll be stoked to have that because it should cover all their fees especially in the day time.

For my CF she wants every dollar she can possibly get her hands on. But if I don’t feel like spending it she’ll be ok.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    Now that I think about it, most of the dancers I like work day shift and are looking to make $400-500/day and even the night shift dancers tell me they are shooting for $800-1000/day. I guess for the day shift dancers, $100 is hitting a fifth of their goal guaranteed and $200 is a good guaranteed chunk as well for either shift. Makes me wonder what the typical PL spends on an unknown dancer.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    What about those of us who do this for variety and have no cf, or atf?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Samiel if these girls aren’t in NYC or Vegas those numbers are pure unadulterated bullshit, there might be an outlier here and there but except for the best looking hustlers in the busiest clubs they’ve shitting you big time.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    twentyfive, maybe so. They say that's what they shoot for, but I'm sure what they actually average is quite different.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I don't have a CF at present, but it would depend on the amount of time I spent with her. Could be as little as $20 up to whatever!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Samiel they say shit all of the time to make themselves look good but in reality day girls make between 200 & 300 and night girls prolly do 25-30% better
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Before tip out
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “If a dancer is working at multiple clubs, can it really be worth it to her to come to whatever club I'll be at for $100?”

Why not? She already has a thing for changing up her environment frequently. (I can relate)

@25 idk. depends.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I take in cash what I am prepared to spend that visit, usually about $200. Sometimes more, rarely less. I like to repeat visits with the same girl if I like her. We get to know and trust each other a bit. For a special date I might save up a bit more.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oops posted too early. At one Dallas club (that’s an absolute clip joint) I’ve been overall averaging somewhere in the 400 range. And that’s during day, not night shift.

There’s a couple 200s shifts that drag it down. And there’s been a couple 800s shifts that raised it up.

Ft worth also has a club with a higher volume dayshift. And I’d rate the potential either the same or a little lower.

Oh and samiel as far as your main question. For me personally, the typical buying customer spends between $20-$100 on floor dances. Occasionally somebody is more generous, but I won’t count them.

As far as being a regular, and amount to give idk. Depends on how much you try to get her to go past basic two way contact dances. What times do you show up? (When it’s slower vs busier) Do you *need* to lock her down or do you reassure her it’s okay for her to circulate and come back?

And the more difficult one to pin down thanks to both strippershit and customer shit...when personalities genuinely mesh well together.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I spend pretty predictable: 2-3 VIPs (usually 2), plus a non-trivial amount for food and alcohol. VIP prices have gone up, so that translates to most trips being $240 in VIPs, at least. I often SC with my buddies, and at those times, it's not uncommon she makes as much (or more) off them. I've had ATFs who made $800 counting my buddies' dances, for the 4 or 5 hours we're there, all during the slowest part of what is often a slower shirt. But sometimes it's just $240 for 3-4 hours, if I'm SCing alone
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I absolutely agree with you about clip joints but I never go to clip joints, I imagine places with high customer turnover some of the hustlers might do well, but they for whatever reason are often behind on rent, car payments, phone bills, etc. most of the girls I know personally are happy with a dayshift where they make about $300. I personally don’t buy much of the SS that goes on, and never make up customer shit, I’ve gone clubbing with many posters here, including you nicespice, and most will tell you that I am generally pretty popular in the clubs I hit regular.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    From what I'm seeing here, it looks like $100-200 is probably pretty decent from a dancer's perspective, from a single customer.

@nicespice - I'm generally not looking for anything beyond a little two-way contact.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    I prolly avg $600 - $800 on my CF per visit. Sometimes more just depending on extra disposable fun money. I pay up and I know it. I am not bargain shopping. She is my CF and worth it to me. If it wasn't her then I would typically drop the numbers in half.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “I absolutely agree with you about clip joints but I never go to clip joints”

Ooh haha. I should probably tone down on jabbing Dugan. I don’t think Baby Dolls is particularly a clip joint...except maybe the bottle service stuff. But enough (non TUSCL) customers think it’s a good value and most girls don’t go too hard in pushing it. At least not during the day.

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Also @samiel $100-$200 likely is. Also I hate phrasing it so bluntly but it also depends on what kind of dancer in general you’re talking to.

Traditional TUSCL opinions that bring costs higher:
    *No tattoos
    *Fit body type (or in some clubs, slim fit)
    *no children
    * white, especially blond
    *being considered an 8-10

Traditional TUSCL opinions that bring costs lower
    *tattoos
    *body less prestigious
    *single mom
    *ethnic minority, especially AA
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Those are fair points even so I’d be open minded to change my opinion if I didn’t receive a dozen texts a week asking what am I doing from a few different girls, my habits are to hang with one or two have some drinks and I generally tip them well, my spending rarely is iver three hundred more often two-two fifty and generally will hang out from 2pm till after 7 and most of their shifts are over by 9pm, so I have to be monopolizing the majority of their shift time, I haven’t heard any complaints like I said I get a lot of requests to come and visit and I’m no icee loco 😜
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @nicespice, I think your opinion of the typical TUSCL customer is harsh. Many of us talk a bigger game then we play. I for one enjoy the interaction with a young lady that can carry on a conversation and appears interested in me. I will more likely spend my money on her than the blonde bimbo that looks sexy and hot, but yoy can’t get a intellectual connection with.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ Not doubting you 🙂
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    @nicespice - There are dancers without tattoos? Lol. For me, personality trumps all, but I'm definitely attracted to busty, fit, white blondes. I need to branch out.

A dancer I know just texted me that she thinks of a typical day as poor/average/good if she makes $100/300/500+. She generally works midshift.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Darn. FishHawk ninja’d me.

@fishhawk. I may have phrased it wrong. I meant factors that up her “price” on all sorts of things because she’s generally more in demand with men in general.

I just said “TUSCL consensus” because of the occasional comments that circulate on here. Here’s some examples:
    “I like single mothers because they are more relaxed with less gps”
    “AA give better dances”
    “I prefer a friendly seven over a bitchy nine”

...etc
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There are probably too many variables w.r.t. what is good/decent/worthwhile $$$ for a particular dancer ranging from how hot she is, to the type of club, to the time of visit, to how much time and mileage the PL wants - but it seems many dancers do like having that regular/guaranteed $$$ even if it's not a huge amount but it's decent and guaranteed.

I do think some guys overpay by spending a lot to get a dancer's attention then think they have to keep spending at that high level to keep her where IMO often times if you will be spending on her regularly you shouldn't have to be spending big/overpaying.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Pappi - I generally agree but I pay up to lock her down some when I see her. When I see her it isn't an in & out and we hang in and out of the club. She is in high demand and she is in a buyer's market. And there is a lot of added value for the money spent. So for me we both get what we are looking for. We agreed on the business end for her time up front a long time ago and have never discussed it again. If it were some other dancer I wouldn't go near as far.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Too much money but too many great experiences, definitely worth every dollar.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It depends on the club and location... In some clubs, $100 during day shift can leave her with as little as $70 to $30 after house fees and tip outs.

If you want to make a dancer's day. Give her $300 and pay her house fee.

• rl27
    5 years ago
    My two current faves both get around $120 a typical visit, and days when the club is slow with no other good dancers available, then it's closer to $200.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    I spent $80 tonight on a CF and she never pushed for more. I bought her some dinner though.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t have CFs nor ATFs, but my average per dancer is probably around $200 in tips and another $100 in drinks/food. Honestly, I usually just bank on a fun time. If extras happen, then that is a bonus for me. Friendly interaction with a beautiful woman in an environment that I can be comfortable being me without any bullshit is my main goal. Hell, they don’t even have to be naked for me to have fun; they just need to be engaging.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion