tuscl

The Democrats are gonna love this. Strip club to host golf tournament at Trump r

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:18 PM
Details: [view link]

12 comments

• whodey
    5 years ago
    Did they invite Stormy Daniels to play?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Tootsies used to have these until recently IDK if they still do, but IDK at which course(s)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    We’ll see if the golf tournament survives the news cycle, betcha that coward cancels the tournament, the strip club wont care they’ll get a ton of publicity out of this.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    Can I play? lol (Not golf!)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Notice that it was progressive turds who are bothered by this.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    That didn't last long. Nonprofit Bails On Strip Club’s Golf Tournament At Trump Doral [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Guess I called that one right Shadowcat
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    What a bunch of squares
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Many years ago I was in a Navy Construction Battalion in San Diego. We had a softball game with another command and we had some strippers join our team. Not sure we played quality ball but it was a nice distraction. Even got the Commodore to Salyut one.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    These are common, I don't see the big deal.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Looks like the event got cancelled. :'( [view link] "The Washington Post reports the Trump Organization issued a statement saying the event would no longer take place because a children's charity that was to benefit from it had pulled out. The organization's director told The Associated Press that he withdrew Wednesday because he wasn't aware a strip club was involved."
  • Carioca
    5 years ago
    Pence told Trump he was offended by it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion