Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Coffee, Tea or Me?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I know that in most strip clubs the "Me" is available but is coffee or tea available?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I"m not a coffee drinker. But I have had iced tea in strip clubs.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I usually go for breast milk (chuck-full of nutrients)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I've often seen PLs drinking coffee late at night to sober up a little before driving home.

As for tea, does Long Island Iced Tea count?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

At Viet Coffee, yes to coffee and tea.

But no it's not going to be Me.

SJG

Effect Matrix effectmatrix.com

Robin Trower - Bridge Of Sighs (Full Album) HQ Sound 480p HQ youtube.com

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

No coffee or tea available at any of my favorite clubs.

Profile picture for racejeff
racejeff
•

Coffee at all my local clubs, not sure about ice tea

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Coffee not available at my local club, that does serve alcohol and food. It's definitely a mistake

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement