tuscl

if you became a politician overnite, would you still hit your favorite SCs?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Saturday, July 6, 2019 9:19 AM
or you suddenly got tasked to be a 'moral' public figure, but like 24-hours from now. you still SC-ing or nah would you help out SC with your new position, etc this popped into my head a few yrs ago when that ny governor eliot spitzer got caught with a prostitute and one of my buddies was like, "you're the governor...why didn't you just make a law that made it ok first, before you did it?"

4 comments

• BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    I guess it would depend on how much of a "family values" politician I turned into. Heck, I might become so value oriented, I might have to start going to gay strip clubs.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't be a full of shit politician that fucked with an individual's rights.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I worked in the office of a legislator who's a friend, and her one rule was to not go to any clubs within her district. Since the only club in her district is Vegas, I happily accepted her terms. If I ran for office, I'd likely follow that path. I doubt I'd club in Broward, and no one outside Broward would really know who I was.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd welcome it, to humanize stripper house the strip club lifestyle... ie not to be confused with being a trick trolling strip clubs for hookers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion