tuscl

A Real Life Clip Joint!

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I went to an ex dancers house last week. She was running a real life clip joint out of her apartment! I walked in the door and she sat me down in a chair and took me for a spin. She literally spun the chair around and I went for a hell of a ride! My head was spinning like a MackTruck style and my hair growed down to my feet! Then she slapped me around with those huge flapper jack tiddys and Then she got to clipping! She got the electric fuzz choppers out and clippered my head! Then she got out the wax and stuck it in my ears and ripped more hairs out of my head. I thought for a second she caught the brainz with the wax but I was safe in the brainz department. I left there a little lighter and a head full of clippered off hair on the floor...

Dam haircut almost scalped me!

I bet RickyDugooder was thinking this thread was about the Baby Dolls in the Dallas

5 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!

Did the truck also get clipped as well?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ yes it did. The shit truck needs to go to the body shop because he got clipped by some guy in a fancy car wearing a white 3 piece suit. Probably a drunk driver! Dam walmart needs to stop selling drivers licenses
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You dumbass mack
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ this is some serious shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion