tuscl

Eating A BG pussy😁

Zeref
California
What are your thoughts on it ? Yay or nay ? Have y’all done it ? If so how is this discussed beforehand ? Is it a rare thing ? How have you gone about it ?

29 comments

• joejon666
    •
    5 years ago
    Depends what BG is referring to. "Big Girl " then I'd imagine it tastes very sweaty and salty with just a faint hint of a soggy open dumpster behind chucky cheese.

However, if is stands for "Bloody Good!" Then it may work out and behind on the spot.
  • joejon666
    •
    5 years ago
    *Hit the spot!*

Ducking Autocorrect sucks.
  • Bavarian
    •
    5 years ago
    I would rather take my chances with a stripper in the U.S. where the price of admission into her pussy is higher. $80 for sex is pretty cheap so those TJ pussies have been ravaged by a lot more dicks and tongues than your typical U.S. stripper.

I don’t have a lot of faith in those health cards either.
  • JAprufrock
    •
    5 years ago
    I engaged in this with a couple of bar girls at HK in January. I know, maybe not the smartest move, but I'm 54, have lived alone for the past seven years after my wife left me and figured I don't have much to lose.
    I communicated my desires with both ladies before heading up the room -- one with a translation app and the other understood English. Both were cool with it. Both smelled great and had impeccable hygiene. I licked their clits and the outside of their pussy lips. Didn't bury my tongue inside. Got both of them off. Check out my reviews posted in late January.
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    @joejon666

BG = Tijuana Bargirl
  • Garfield84
    •
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock.. I literally laughed the whole time reading your comment . Jesus, that was funny
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    When I first meet a BG to take arriba, while I like to warm her up, eating her out is not in my plans.

If I enjoyed the arriba experience and decide to see her again, I consider it usually on the third or fourth visit.

To each their own, if it is something you want, just ask before deciding to go arriba because there are few BGs who might not let you.
  • Jascoi
    •
    5 years ago
    “there are few BGs who might not let you.”
    true. but 99% will. (if you’re nice.)
  • rh48hr
    •
    5 years ago
    I did it on my last trip to hk. No problems.
  • Zeref
    •
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys . Great info . I guess it’s just something you discuss before hand and if you are cool about it . I just kinda figured it was not a thing but we will see .
  • JAprufrock
    •
    5 years ago
    @Zeref I'm assuming you've never been to Tijuana. Know this, communicate any desire with any bargirl there with no fear of shame or being slapped in the face or called a pervert. I'm sure they've heard it all, some have probably done it all.
    You should be blunt and detailed in discussing your desires before going arriba, so there is no misunderstanding. Don't assume anything. Translation apps are good if there is a language barrier.
  • Zeref
    •
    5 years ago
    @JAprufrock thanks for the info man, idk why I felt it was not an option . I’ll take a look at your reviews as well . I’ve been to TJ twice but i Would still consider myself a novice. Both times I went it was just a quick stop and I didn’t do as much as I wanted( still had a blast though!) . Planing another trip hopefully soon so I want to make sure i do things right.
  • Countryman5434
    •
    5 years ago
    I have licked some tasty bg kitties myself.
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    @zetef

I've been to TJ more times than I can count (since August 2018) and I still feel like a novice.

Each time I learn something new about the girls, the clubs, the hotels, and the city.

Plus, I learn plenty of things from the reviews, the discussion boards, and PMs from more experienced mongers.

The issue of eating a BG is many do it, some don't, just ask if you want to and be prepared to move on if she doesn't.

There was this one very attractive, almost AsĂ­an looking BG who when asked if she was OK with me eating her out, provided me a list of things she does not do to the extent I knew she would be no fun arriba, that I just sent her on her way.

I've also had a few BGs ask for more money to eat them out.
  • DeclineToState
    •
    5 years ago
    As Cristobal said, to each their own. But would I? Fuck no, unless there were a way to be certain I am her first arriba of the day. I have no interest in ingesting a prior PL's splooge if he did the girl BB or the latex flavor if it was covered. Yuk
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    Girls take care of themselves, keep themselves clean, shower.

If you want the girl to open up to you, DFKing and DATYing are going to be part of the process. After that you can be waking up with her in the mornings.

Getting her off script and spending time with her will be the key. She gets money, but she is still more your candidate GF than anything else. Unlikely you can negotiate her into intimate acts. No matter what she says, it won't likely go very well. Just have to spend time with her, at cost, and let preliminary intimacies ensue without specific discussions.

Got videos of stage side DFKing and DATYing. Sounds like in some of the public viewable areas of that HK Bar, most anything can sometimes happen. That will make a big impression on her. Afterwards its likely just seeing her in hotels outside of the zona. So I for one would not pass up that one chance to publicly get under her skin.

If you don't want the girl, don't need her, don't care about her, then probably better to just be watching television back in San Ysidro.

SJG

Rolling Stones - Band Introductions w/ Lisa Fischer & Honky Tonk Women - 1995
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0wxTmL…

Lisa Fischer, Oakland 1994, but they hadn't learned to keep the camera on her.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5MfBAwm…

This might be Lisa, might be another girl covering for her, but the video is good, more widely viewed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvSgUH0W…
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    I 100% completely agree with @declinetostate, unless I know I'm the first arriba I pass on DATY.

That is why, I don't DATY with a BG a first meet, rather if I enjoyed the arriba and would like to see her again, I would DATY on a subsequent visit by appointment or OTC.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    We all breathe the same air, we all touch the same door knobs and handles, and our water comes from a common environment.

Women are not inanimate objects, they are living beings. Their bodies are largely self cleaning. They shower frequenctly. And you can spend time with a woman and help get her clean, and that can be part of the foreplay.

But if you prefer monogamy, I have a 35yo virginal Southern Baptist Sunday School Teacher I would like to introduce you to.

SJG

Really good movie:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siYOHprT…
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    On my last two visits to HKTJ I have met three new BGs and approached eating their pussy differently.

The first one had me interested in fucking her brains out and I happily obliged that I did not have time to ask her about eating her out.

The second one was a 20 year old who was a little shy when I was warming her up, she allowed me to nibble and kiss all over but had a very sensitive kitty, so I stayed away from trying to eat her out.

The third BG was a milf who let me play with her kitty in the bar, when we went to my room she undressed, cleaned up, she spread her legs and asked what I wanted to do, so I took a long, slow lick and her reaction made me continue to eat her out until she quivered incontrolably.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Interesting, but I still think it is better with a girl when you don't need to have such discussions anymore, when she just lets you lead it, unless you go into something she does not want.

Most of the time, girls are like this, in my experience.

Sounds Cristobal like you are doing more DATYing, and with girls you've just met.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    •
    5 years ago
    I'm actually thinking this activity is probably safer than doing the same thing on a US stripper. Hong Kong girls are regularly checked. Sure, they could have done something with someone else that day, but there is risk in doing that with any girl.
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    @warrior15

I agree.

In fact, I have not ate out a US stripper.

I usually only eat out TJ BGs when I know I am there first arriba (usually by appointment).
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy

Yes, that was a first for me to eat out a BG on our first meet.

Sometimes you "just do it"

I usually discuss DATY with all BGs even if I don't plan on doing it because once they start talking you can pick up on their openess or shyness, and their other rules.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ You can also just get under their skin via a front room makeout session plus front side massaging and pussy massaging. After that, they won't be objecting to much.

I engage with a girl, DATYing and FIV just happens.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    •
    5 years ago
    99% of the time I don’t even bring it up. but eating out (because of my experience) it’s pretty much a 99% given .
    fuck. sometimes I have to pay as much as a dollar to eat some girl out.

but as always... YMMV.
  • Cristobal
    •
    5 years ago
    @mrwonderful

I enjoy my experiences with or without DATY, but my experiences (vastly less) is about 60/40 and of the ones who do it about 10% ask for extra money.
  • tbot1102
    •
    5 years ago
    I agree with Cristobal's analysis - 60% do it and 40% may stop. The ones that stopped me seemed to be dreading the "excitement" they would feel. Think about it, done the right way, DATY is going to get a girl going....which they don't want to. Heck I have read about women orgasming during a rape. The body works in very logical manner - induce exciting experience, it gets excited.

That being said, yes one has to consider the risk. Also, I don't think it's fair to kiss the girl after you have gone down on her. I did this with one girl though - she was just so irresistible, I couldn't help it. Given my non-existent Spanish skills, I didn't negotiate before. I would make my way down and if stopped, just respect their wishes and move on. Heck, even if one is stopped, you can feel it up and possibly even do FIV....which is a great experience.
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    5 years ago
    Need to learn how to soften them up so that they just let what happens happen.

SJG
  • MadTiger
    •
    5 years ago
    I did the first time I was there...couldn't help myself....tasted good and i haven't died. So I say be careful!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion