Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Fathers Day

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Even if you're not sure you qualify.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm keeping my fingers crossed - I've been putting off my snip for too long

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i have four great kids from an otherwise bad marriage.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

me getting snipped was a good decision.

happy father’s day ya’all.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Happy Fathers Day Shadowcat and all the rest of you dads out there

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I didn't see this thread when I started mine this morning. Same to you Shadow.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Back at ya, and to all the others.

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

Cheers!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Thanks and to you as well. Of course you know I am now a granpaw, as well, after our last Follies meetup.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Thank you. And back at those of you who are as well.

Kids took me to Kentucky Kingdom yesterday. It was a blast.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement