tuscl

Creekside Cabaret, Colman PA - Amateur Night????

DOLLAR_BILL
New Jersey
Anyone ever go to Amateur night at Creekside Cabaret?
It is held on the 1st Wednesday of each month and I finally have a chance to go but it is 90 minutes away so I don’t want to waste my time. Also anyone know what time it starts?

Thanks!

2 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I have no intel on this club. But if thier amateur night is like most other SC's amateur night, here's some points to think about before you hump the 90 mile drive:

1. The contestants are almost NEVER amateurs. They are usually dances from other clubs or dances from other cities that are either using the contest to audition, or to pick up some freelance cash without going through a formal hiring process.
    2. Most clubs that offer a large cash prize for the "winner" won't start the context unless there are minimum number of contestants there. They feel there's no point in giving away $300-$500 to the three chubby wannabes who could never get hired there in the 1st place.
    3. What ever time the club says the contest will start (say 10:00 pm), it will be at least 2-3 hours later than that. They really want t o keep as many PL's looking for fresh meat there as long as possible to mike them for more cash.
    4. If you know a girl who wants to enter the contest, try to game her into not going and doing a hot, wet OTC session with you - tell her she get's a guaranteed win by going one on one with you instead.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    “Amateur Nights” used to be more common. I have been to a few over the years. They always do start late. Very few real amateurs, mostly strippers from other clubs as stated above, a few hookers looking for new customers and one or two brand new girls.

I have enjoyed myself at them never-the-less. The girls will give a lot of mileage at the stage just to win you over to their side. 90 miles is a long way, if you go I would get a motel room because you won’t be getting out of there till the wee hours of the morning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion