tuscl

A wild night in Kansas!

Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:53 PM
This weekend while visiting my cousin Dorothy and her little dog Toto I had the pleasure of making a stop at Michelle's Beach House. Saturday is the most impressive day of the week to go strip clubbing. Anything can happen. Unfortunately for me I didn’t know that I was in the presence of greatness. (If I did I would have been even more impressed!) Just as the previous reviewer said the super impressive conversion from the restaurant is complete. An impressive grand opening was had about a week ago on Friday and Saturday! Looks very nice inside with all of the most impressive breasts in Kansas bouncing across three medium sized stages. Impression wise, this is the best looking club in Wichita. There were about 10 to 15 dancers during visit including the one yesterday (Saturday-3/10) who left an impression of the wet variety on the front of my jeans. As I mentioned earlier I was in the presence of literary greatness and did not know it. The lap-dances may be, once in a while semi-impressive to double secret mega-impressive action depending on the dancer. As usual tip-walks are there after the dancers danced on stage asking for tips. Lap dances let you hang out in the open at $25/song. Seems like, the length of the songs increased to 2.5 to 3.5 minutes. Still a very impressive deal when compared to Pleasures. As usual, very nice and clean all around! Friendly waitresses with great service! I am so fucking impressed! The only thing that could have impressed me more and increased this club’s score to ten is if they would have announced they had a celebrity in the audience. If the DJ would only have pointed out TUSCL’s own Funseeker, I could have lived my dream by shaking his hand! That could have left an everlasting impression on me that could have changed my life!

3 comments

• parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    FUNSEEKER IS THE MAN! Even though he is an illiterate little guy.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Isn't every night in Funseeker's backyard a wild night?
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    I guess Funseeker is in a corner trembling and crying. He dosen't post here anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion