tuscl

Drama at my favorite club

Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:33 PM
Just got back from one of my favorite clubs. Tonite my favorite dancer got into a verbal arguement with her Girlfriend(Yes she is bisexual) who is the DJ. I had just came out of the back from getting a private dance. I went up to the DJ booth to tell my favorite Porsha that I was about to leave. I discovered that Porsha was in tears. She said that she had just gotten fired. She didn't turn around to me to talk but knew I was there because I had spoken to her. She told one of the bartenders that Tasha(her girlfriend) told her that she had fucked someone at her apartment. I don't know the entire details of the situation but the manager on duty came up to the DJ booth and said. " I didn't say you were fired, I said that you needed to go home." Points to Tasha "You go home and Porsha you go home." After the manager told them that I saw both of them heading to the dressing room. Porsha said "Thanks alot Tasha, now how am I going to pay my rent" I decided to leave after seeing all of this take place. On my way to my car, I saw one of the bartenders looking out the back door. Apparently they were looking for Tasha who for some reason had ran out the back door. Further up the block I see one of the club employees had caught up with Tasha and the both of them were walking back to the club. Personally I don't think either one of them needs to be working at the same time. Either one of them needs to leave period, or they need to work on different schedules. BTW I also got a dance from a dancer that was either apparently drunk or high. She was banging on the walls in the privae room and walking out of the room yelling at the top of her lungs. A little too much Drama for my taste. Maybe it's time to take a break from this place.

4 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    I think a lot of these girls are into drama because that's how they've been raised, they don't know any different, they think that's the way everyone is.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    They're convinced they're on MTV's 'The Real World' and somebody's going to sit them before a camera to tell "how you *really* felt when Tasha did that to you".
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Or Springer, or Oprah, or Dr. Phil, or Judge Judy ...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    BG, you're watching WAY too much TV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion